Siem Reap LB Action?

eastlancsguy

Hi all,

I'm going to be staying in Siem Reap for a few days in December.

Can anyone provide any recent updates regarding where to find LB action?

I've read through the posts here and can see that Blue Sands, Triangle Bar, Zone One and the Hip Hop place might be worthwhile trying, but these were from quite old posts so if anyone has anymore recent suggestions that would be great.

Also, if you know of any LB friendly hotels, that would also be great.

All the best,

ELG.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/10/2016 at 3:14 PM, biexpat said:

Any updates from UKSmoooth or any other members?  Heading that way in December and hoping to explore what SR has to offer...

Hi biexpat. Sorry to say I'm not going to be that helpful to you. I did get myself up to Siem Reap but the LB scene is somewhat lacking. That said I was so knacked at the end of each day from walking round the temples I didn't have that much energy left to explore the nightlife in too much detail so maybe I missed out. There is a gay bar that had drag acts doing cabaret during the evening but no LB's as far as I could tell. One of the barmen told me that there was a nightclub where they could be found but as I said I was exhausted from the sunrise tours of the temples to explore further. In all I was rather disappointed overall of the SR night time options, very much a backpacker vibe. I trust you have more success.        

• Upvote 2