Nana Plaza Ladyboy GoGos

Pdoggg

21 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

There was an extremely attractive deaf mute ladyboy who worked on Soi 6.  However, I don't have carnal knowledge of her unfortunately.

Probably was Dong although I would not describe him as "extremely attractive".   Dong's dong however would fit the description.

If it's the same deaf mute Dong I met in BKK (not Pattaya but he told me he is actually from there) he looked like in the picture right below when we hooked up.   The second pic is what was on his TF profile last time I checked and I almost did not recognize him.

Is this your deaf mute soi 6 Dong PDongggg?

dong.jpg.51c192ec3ab8467e8c9837c561b6549b.jpg

dong2.jpg.d796a5493580fcafb30be7aaec28f73a.jpg 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rom said:

Am I the only BM here who remembers the deaf-mute ladies at Thermae?  Please someone back me up on this ...

anybody care to share their experiences with deaf-mutes ???

Not likely ! Shame on me if I confess I had ever been with old deaf-mute ladies. That'll be you moment of solitude.  :biggrin:

Regarding ladyboys, I brought one to my room in Hua Hin more than 6 years ago. She was the only passable ladyboy freelancing in the streets near my B&B. Deaf-mute doesn't mean she would be easy going in business. Price for a ST was 1,000 THB in Pattaya but her price was 1,500. Our bargain had beeb a dialogue of the deaf. I couldn't scream to argue, but she did,'t yell at me leaving the room without positive conclusion. 

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Probably was Dong although I would not describe him as "extremely attractive".   His dong however was quite so.

If it's the same deaf mute Dong I met in BKK (not Pattaya but he told me he is actually from there) he looked like in the picture right below when we hooked up.   The second pic is what was on his TF profile last time I checked and I am not sure I recognize him.

Is any of this your deaf mute soi 6 Dong PDongggg?

dong.jpg.51c192ec3ab8467e8c9837c561b6549b.jpg

I had contacts with her when she visited Europe in October 2017. She had ran short of money and I had suggested her to place an add to make a few ST at the local market price. She had no idea of how high prices are here.
I met her again 1 month and half later in a Skytrain station. I was going to a hotel in the Southeast of Bangkok close to Swampie. We just found each other face to face at midday on a footbridge in the middle of nowhere. I haven't mentionned it in my TR. She is deaf like a post. Needless to talk with her. So we had to write what we needed to tell each other. So we used Line. She was just 2 feet away from me but we were chatting on Line. No prejudice, but it's a real social handicap not to be able to speak. 

She was tall and skinny. I didn't find her skin beautiful either. On the previous year, I had found another skinny ladyboy Zara near Nana plaza. This had been one my most pleasant experience with a ladyboy. After I told Dong I was getting closer to the airport, she just turned and wentaway. Not an unforgettable experience. 
Sorry, I guess I'm off topic gain. Zara freelanced in the area of Nana plaza. If anyone sees her, please post something at LBR. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...