Nana Plaza Ladyboy GoGos

Pdoggg

Cockatoo, Shadow, and Temptations ladyboy bars belong to The Stumble Inn Group. This bar group posted this ad for their "Funcard" on their Twitter account today:

FHLGuctVQAEVkah?format=jpg&name=900x900

Seems that with the exception of Mercury, all of their ladyboy bars will reopen (someday). 

At the Stumble Inn on Christmas Eve:

FHXfhYNUcAIsNdO?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pic source: Twitter

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Papa Sam said:

The Stumble Inn Group that owns three ladyboy bars: Cockatoo, Shadow, and Temptations, posted this ad for their "Funcard" on their Twitter account today:

FHLGuctVQAEVkah?format=jpg&name=900x900

Seems that with the exception of Mercury, all of their ladyboy bars will reopen (someday). 

They would have to offer a lot more than that to have people go back to Cockatoo Bar!. Thats one I regret ever going to !.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 4:05 PM, rxpharm said:

I managed to get through the rigamarole of Thailand Pass and land in Thailand Thursday afternoon. Last night I went over to Nana Plaza to see what is going on. I can report that only gg bars on the ground level are open. There are no bars open on the upper levels of Nana Plaza (gg or lb). Unfortunately Obsessions remains closed on the ground floor. I did notice a few postop lbs mixed in with the gg staff for the open bars. The ground level bars have moved most of their seating outside (social distancing I presume), and are having "snacks" to get around bars not opening before the official date. The "beer garden" set up in the main court is not open, and has been mostly taken up by the ground level bars outdoor seating.

I also observed many freelancers both gg and lbs from 9 pm onwards from Soi Nana to Asoke, on the odd number Soi side of Sukhumvit.  I have not yet checked Soi Cowboy, and will report later on that, and what is going on in Patpong.  Check In Bar on Sukumvit Soi 10 is open and has some business.

Many apologies, the spread of Omicron has dampened my exploration as I am not keen on getting stuck in LOS with a +ve test or spending 14 days quarantine back in my Arabian Gulf working country on my return.

I can report that the former Wii lb massage has reopened on Sukhumvit Road, right beside Boss Tailor Shop. It has a new name and expanded its space. The same lbs appear to be on staff from previous days.

• Like 3

On 12/31/2021 at 10:44 AM, The-Sith said:

Wii massage opening is a good sign.

Suck a cock and then go get a happy meal down the street. A Sukhimvit tradition!

The LBS at Wii are the Most Aggressive LBS in BKK that are actually employed by an establishment. I would rate the Amazonian Big Cocks from Casanovas a close second.

Interested to see if Mongers agree.

Everytime I get dragged into Wii by some baratone voiced Kim Kardashian With a Cock wannabee..... I get convinced into taking two girls and get sucked fucked and raped on those Filthy Wii mattresses.

Sounds of sex from neighboring massage rooms, and guttural moans from The Sith make that place like Dante`s 9th Ring of Hell. Not to mention toilets to take a quick shower before and after the Filthy sex that would put a Turkish Prison to shame.

After those terrifying experiences at Wii (that are highly seedy and pleasurable), the only solace I can get is a Happy Meal and this peaceful Buddhist fellow (leave it to the Americans to defile a religion for commercial gain). Ronald ”Sidartha” McDonald is a BKK tradition.

With Wii.....I can travel from the 9th Ring of Sexy Hell to Burger Tranquility in minutes.

SmartSelect_20220101-142820_Google.jpg.e9dc0ec445970c753f8791590d7fdf5e.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fenton said:

"Amazon" class lbs are the best. 

Ive had one, who was my favorite for a while, I would designate as "Yamato".

They just normal too me in heels 555.

Really after "godzilla" class yet too stalk the shores of Pattaya 555.

yes Amazon class babes are hot.

If you want Godzilla class then try out the Chocolate Delights and the Latina Babes. They are bigger than the Asians and cocks are missiles. Plus they can manhandle their dudes.

SmartSelect_20210122-011750_Firefox.jpg.4e58a42ac1780e41b4fc88f7c27d9aec.jpgSmartSelect_20210122-011805_Firefox.jpg.c9848f0fec67c90186842444dd105b8f.jpg

Here is a Godzilla Class that has a tool to match from Florida that I had some good times with earlier in 2021. Her cock was a monster and she loves the Reggaeton!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Papa Sam said:

Obsession Bar: the outside area by the red camper is open:

obs.jpg.83fb2dc685f83a92a3b91d73f2e0af4a.jpg

and apparently (internet rumors) more bars on the middle and upper floor of Nana Plaza will open as restaurants in the next few days...

Obsessions is open?

my will to live has returned!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/2/2022 at 6:30 AM, Pdoggg said:

amazon.jpg

I've got a couple of Amazon hotties lined up .... one is a white monster.... big and all top and ready to fuck.

SmartSelect_20220115-002215_Seeking.jpg.d862fdfe89183b7a92fdc684f0e46c5e.jpg

The other is a tall sleek black babe.... more like a Trap. She needs a real man to dominate her chocolate ass and snake.

IMG-20220114-WA0003.jpg.b3e3c13d166d13cd09c66b97b4e86642.jpg

all Amatuer.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

I heard these days mostly Japanese and Korean clientele. 

the good thing about Japanese clientele is they force the owners to raise their standards. Service is better...the girls are better put together, cleaner and polite.

The girls also tend to change their appearance to look more like Koragru (sp?) which I think is fucking sexy as fuck!

downside is prices go up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I heard these days mostly Japanese and Korean clientele. 

Yes.  I last was there (at Thermae) in 2019 and could not believe I was the only farang.  It was still early but there were upwards of 50 women that time and not a single one wanted to show much eye-contact or smiling interest in me, i reckon as to not upset the sense of racial entitlement of the japs who might curtail their business in disgust at the site of a farang...  I asked a couple of the hoes their rates and they said 3K  ST and I think they meant it.  They were not highballing me personally as to have me pass.  The japs will pay that rather than having to go through the plebian drill of bargaining down the rate.

What a contrast with the 1990s when 500 was the default LT rate at Thermae.  None of them would ask more than 1000 to start with.  And I recall having an attractive enough one offer herself LT at 200 baht!

And if you think it's bad now with the Japs, wait til the Chinese also develop a taste for mongering in Thailand and outnumber and outbid all other mongers, including the japs and the kimchis. 

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

the good thing about Japanese clientele is they force the owners to raise their standards. Service is better...the girls are better put together, cleaner and polite.

The girls also tend to change their appearance to look more like Koragru (sp?) which I think is fucking sexy as fuck!

downside is prices go up.

I think you meant "kawaii" The-Sith.  

As to the japs, they are to us farangs what lions are to hyenas...  we compete for the same game, and the japs are more likely to take the best and youngest... (In AC the Koreans)

Besides the top tier GGs in the go-gos, they also take the kawaiiest ladyboys  (in Nana's Obsession for example) and increasingly we are having to compete with a younger generation of Japs and Koreans that also prefer the more laid back farang bars (as opposed to the rip-off lounges for japs only) and who besides being young, are fashionable, and far more "sexy man handsome" than aging farang slobs, which makes the hoes throw themselves at them like it was 1995...

Sorry The-Sith there is no upside to the jap mongers.  The only good jap monger is a jap monger mongering in Japan...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Yes.  I last was there (at Thermae) in 2019 and could not believe I was the only farang.  It was still early but there were upwards of 50 women that time and not a single one wanted to show much eye-contact or smiling interest in me, i reckon as to not upset the sense of racial entitlement of the japs who might curtail their business in disgust at the site of a farang...  I asked a couple of the hoes their rates and they said 3K  ST and I think they meant it.  They were not highballing me personally as to have me pass.  The japs will pay that rather than having to go through the plebian drill of bargaining down the rate.

What a contrast with the 1990s when 500 was the default LT rate at Thermae.  None of them would ask more than 1000 to start with.  And I recall having an attractive enough one offer herself LT at 200 baht!

And if you think it's bad now with the Japs, wait til the Chinese also develop a taste for mongering in Thailand and outnumber and outbid all other mongers, including the japs and the kimchis. 

I think you meant "kawaii" The-Sith.  

As to the japs, they are to us farangs what lions are to hyenas...  we compete for the same game, and the japs are more likely to take the best and youngest... (In AC the Koreans)

Besides the top tier GGs in the go-gos, they also take the kawaiiest ladyboys  (in Nana's Obsession for example) and increasingly we are having to compete with a younger generation of Japs and Koreans that also prefer the more laid back farang bars (as opposed to the rip-off lounges for japs only) and who besides being young, are fashionable, and far more "sexy man handsome" than aging farang slobs, which makes the hoes throw themselves at them like it was 1995...

Sorry The-Sith there is no upside to the jap mongers.  The only good jap monger is a jap monger mongering in Japan...

Rom,

you have taught me so many amazing things about PI and LOS so I will return the favor and show you some interesting things about other parts of Asia.

Kogal, Kogaru, Gyaru is a style in Japan that a lot of the girls in Obsessions and other Japanese facing LB clubs adopt.

it's super super sexy and there are cult movies made about these babes. My mates and I use to hunt these babes in Japan. But then 15 years later I started to see them pop up in Nana. 

Screenshot_20220208-164650_Google.jpg.a164b24e2d5e9def3cb1bd4703c3d00a.jpgSmartSelect_20220208-164729_Google.jpg.7811db99ec2f7265177ff928c7c6ced3.jpg

here it is in wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Man ! These look like pics from shemalejapan.com . The style has long been adopted by newhalves. 

exactly.

it's so hot.

my good friend would shag this really hot one who wore these giant platform shoes and she got it stuck on the accelerator when driving and rammed the car in front of her. the platform shoes are so high the Kogals sometimes injure themselves.

I had one that took the tanning really extreme. she would do it with a pill that turned her really dark. I loved the white or silver make up underneath the eyes.

these Kogaru are kind of like a sexy punk movement for young women in Japan

NewHalfs adopted this including the tan..... but not as dark as the Kogaru.

• Like 1

thanks @The-Sith.   (my) Kawaii and (your) Kogal/Kogyaru are not exactly the same but intersect and share the youthful schoolgirl aesthetics, some of which not sure can be discussed at length here...

I am all for the schoolgirl look and at PY had a whole 3 or 4 pages of a TR devoted to it where I posted dozens of pics such as the one below of local AC sissies (don't anyone bother looking at PY for more pics; they were all obliterated along with the TR as part of the periodic power affirmation potlatchs at the expense of my content).

After reading The-Sith's primer, my take is that the Kogal schoolgirl is a preppier version of the slutty schoolgirl look I favor with midriff exposed as opposed to the Kogal's oversize school jacket that would be uncomfortably warm in tropical TH or PI when I soi walk hand-in-hand with my pupils (lollipop on their other hand).

I used to hold back but dont care anymore what BMs think of me, so I may as well share something I never did before even at PY and that is that more than ladyboys in asian schoolgirl look, I am a sucker for ladyboys in farang EMO/goth lolita look ('lolita look' being an established FASHION concept and not what some of you are thinking). I used to go to such lengths to make my favorite ladyboys look like EMO lolitas or femboys that I was embarrassed to admit it by posting their pics as much as I would have liked to show off at PY.  Maybe some day I will at the Romscars Club.

Now let's all unfuck the thread back to NEP ladyboys.

look.jpg.573cf1772b0b4be4356dcf5628edbc8c.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rom said:

I last was there (at Thermae) in 2019 and could not believe I was the only farang.

I know the feeling of being the only one there Rom ;)

It used to be one of my stop of venues back in the day but not been there in donkey’s years now.  Even back then one half of the bar seemed to be aiming for the Japanese market.

53E158FE-28FA-481D-ACEB-E6EA1742B84D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great pic Bumblebee... thanks.

I happen to be in an endmost state of mind, so, after the EMO sissies, I may as well make another confession I never shared before here or at PY :

My one and only interest in Thermae was to hook up with deaf-mute ladies who, back in the 1990s, all huddled together in the far corner after the center bar. There were always at least 5 or 6 to be scooped.    The ensuing sex was like a lottery:  pitifully sad followed by my regret and self-loathing; or intense GFE hoping to connect with me which a couple did moving in with me for the rest of my stay in BKK... some I think were just grateful for the sex with a far more attractive (I was in my late 20s...) and generous farang than the overweight codger sickos shopping them at bottom of the barrel rates.

Am I the only BM here who remembers the deaf-mute ladies at Thermae?  Please someone back me up on this ...

I have also been with deaf mute sissies (ladyboy street vendors).  Again: never posted about it because I knew I would be disparaged for it... 

Those of you living in Thailand know very well there is what seems to me as a disproportionate share of deaf-mutes in the population and you must have had sex or opportunities for sex with countless of them... anybody care to share their experiences with deaf-mutes ???

• Like 1