KATOEYS "R" US New LB bar on Soi Diamond off Walking Street

xyzzy

7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Looks like the place is finally reopening.

Nice. Best ladyman go-go in Thailand, at least it was before THE PANDEMIC. Hope it takes off again.

While staff was hands down the best looking bunch in Patts maybe some new talent gets a chance.

• Like 1

Have a band I want to see tomorrow so checked out the soft opening of KRU tonight instead of going to their party tomorrow.  Even if it wasn't for the band I don't really enjoy bar parties and prefer less crowded nights.

Once nice surprise is that all bottled beer is 100 baht as well as pints of Chang draft which is expat friendly pricing for a WS gogo.. They also stock San Mig Zero 3% beer for those who don't like hangovers.  Lots of silicone queens with tops off which will probably appeal to many guys but sadly the flat chested ones kept their tops on.  I liked the music but my guess is that some of you may not.

Best of luck to the bar!  :drinks:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Once nice surprise is that all bottled beer is 100 baht as well as pints of Chang draft which is expat friendly pricing for a WS gogo.

I never went to KRUs before. I thought it would be really expensive. Is that 100 Baht for a pint of Chang draft too? Would that be just for the opening or the regular price?

Is there an entrance charge - if so how much? If I go back to los I will try to get there. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I never went to KRUs before. I thought it would be really expensive. Is that 100 Baht for a pint of Chang draft too? Would that be just for the opening or the regular price?

Is there an entrance charge - if so how much? If I go back to los I will try to get there. 

On the video screen it said 100 (or 99) baht for all bottled beer and my assumption is that it is all night since it does specify happy hour times. A pint of Chang draft is also 100 baht.  I think bottled beer used to be more expensive there. No entrance charge.  From View Talay 7 in Jomtien hop on a baht bus, get off at Soi Diamond and pay 10 baht.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Don't stay close to the racist bell end this time.. lots of other places are nice. Infact its empty.. you can get some killer views for awesome prices. Last time I rented a room with a view for 10k.. this time I could have had it for 6k but I took another place that has a weighing machine which is handy since I planned on doing quite a bit of shopping and didn't want to pay the airline for overweight.

• Like 1

I've been in KRU a couple of times but it just didn't do anything for me, I thought the same with Stringfellows on Soi Yamoto, but I always enjoyed myself in both the locations of Baby Boom, each to their own I guess :drinks:

The prices of 100 baht seem very reasonable though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I've been in KRU a couple of times but it didn't do anything for me, I thought the same with Stringfellows on Soi Yamoto, but I always enjoyed myself in both the locations of Baby Boom, each to their own I guess :drinks:

Its strange but of all the Stringfellows girls.. I only got along with 1.. the rest were too ahem "uptight".

And the La Bamba girls practically next door had a totally different attitude.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

so checked out the soft opening of KRU tonight instead of going to their party tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

all bottled beer is 100 baht as well as pints of Chang draft which is expat friendly pricing for a WS gogo..

A friend of mine was in the Beergarden in Sukh  Soi 13, Bkk last night.  Happy hour ( 1 hour only , not all night),  Chang and  Singha draft only , 160b. Yikes! You can get pint of better beer here cheaper. No way I’m paying € 4.30 for a mug of something that resembles donkey piss.  100b for a beer in  KRuS with their entertainment, no cover charge, is great value.

How was the food?

How much is barfine?

for my taste...... KRUs is my favorite ladyboy bar in Pattaya.

First, management is top notch. they train the girls to provide good service, they always have great talent, and their events and promotions are creative.

Second, I love the bitches there. So sexy. Femboys....passable Ladyboys....Amazon Big Tools..... everything.

Third..... I love the bitches there.

37 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

for my taste...... KRUs is my favorite ladyboy bar in Pattaya.

Second, I love the bitches there. So sexy. Femboys....passable Ladyboys....Amazon Big Tools..... everything.

Third..... I love the bitches there.

I'm sure the bitches lub you too :good:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

I'm sure the bitches lub you too :good:

these three hot bitches..... a Femboy, a LB, and an Amazon will monster tool I believe agree with you! KRUs finest.... back then.

we had a foursome that went from 1am to 8am and then I continued with the hot one Tae (In white) for several more hours.

no holes barred!

SmartSelect_20210713-162914_Firefox.jpg.8c867b82454687e01fcd4e6d9a5f790e.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, seven said:

How was the food?

How much is barfine?

No food last night. The party is tonight.

Have no idea what the barfine is.  If i ask a question such as, "how much is the barfine" it can be interpreted as a sign of interest.   I just want to be left alone in gogos unless there a specific girl that intrigues me.   

Actually at Annabelle later that evening, I actually sprung for one of those things called ladydrinks because I liked the looks and demeanor of a particular lady.  Set me back 180 so it was one and done. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

these three hot bitches..... a Femboy, a LB, and an Amazon will monster tool I believe agree with you! KRUs finest.... back then.

we had a foursome that went from 1am to 8am and then I continued with the hot one Tae (In white) for several more hours.

No holes barred! 

Can't beat that :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

If i ask a question such as, "how much is the barfine" it can be interpreted as a sign of interest.   I just want to be left alone in gogos unless there a specific girl that intrigues me.  

Very annoying with the constant "pai dooay" after you ask that question and you were just asking for a number, and not really expressing interest.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

If i ask a question such as, "how much is the barfine" it can be interpreted as a sign of interest.

In all fairness, asking that in a Pattaya go go, they rightly assume you are game. Just thought you did barfine a ladyman.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, duke007 said:

This is from one of the owners Youngone posted on Tuesday, (never met him but heard he is a sound guy... the other two aka Pad thai boy and jolski I have... both great guys :good:)

Wishing them every success with the new opening :drinks:

IMG_20220601_184724.jpg.5b049f84cb2e7eea2a55e46af19c7ffa.jpg

IMG_20220603_111532.jpg

YoungOne is a stud. Successful in multiple pursuits including purveyor of LB Delights!

It's about time things get open.....Florida has been open since end of 2020..... and everything has gone smoothly. Asia has a hypochondria instigated by the draconian example China set. So Thailand business and people suffered. Time to move on and get back to normal.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

So anyone know?

It wasn’t in 2020. No idea now.

The KRuS guys are good guys as far as my experience goes. Then again my only friends in Thailand are barowners. I haven’t paid many entrance fees in Thailand as far I can remember. None to clubs. Morlan I think had and the Sexy69 show up behind the bus station in north Pattaya was a hefty charge where Jasmine showed her might. Worth every cent if you ask me:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, duke007 said:

Can't beat that :biggrin:

interestingly enuff...Jamie the Amazon with the big tool was too big for me...i mean to fit in my ass......... but we managed to shove that thing in Tae's ass..... which brought on resounding applause from the other girl named "First" and me.

Guys on this board would know that it's pretty rare to have LBs fucking each other in your bed. But these girls were game to do anything and everything that night. 

i filmed a little bit where the girls were dancing for me naked and i posted it on an amatuer website with link in my trip report. Both Tae and First were sexy sashaying their hips against the wall as you could see that the sun was coming up.

I think Taeyon was one of the SuperStars in the Pattaya market....pre-Covid.

My only regret of that night/morning is the girls went out in the balcony. And after 10mins..... I went out there too and saw the LBs were doing what they sometimes do late at night.... hitting the pipe. I disapprove of that crap but I'm not going to judge.... so when they asked if I wanted some..... I just said no...and left the balcony without judgement.  But what I should have done at that moment is dropped to my knees and took turns smoking all three girls' poles on the balcony while they were smoking their shit. 

And one more point..... this curration of girls was courtesy of the management at KRUs..... I picked Taeyon.... but I wanted two more and I told management what I was looking for and they built me an All Star Crew! Remember..... LB 3somes and 4somes can have their pitfalls. But all went super smooth. Another example of great management at that establishment.

• Like 4