New Sensations

duke007

48 minutes ago, Northernlid said:

i have to book my bangkok hotel and also my phuket hotel so ill go throught the site and help the forum out a little!

Much appreciated bro!    :drinks:

Our core posters have set a friendly tone, which is boring for some people, but I'm glad we have a laid back vibe.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Northernlid said:

Hey stroker nice picture! I'm in pattaya now any tips on where to go? I arrived today and I'm still trying to get my bearings! 

Sensations is just off Soi Buakhao on Soi 21. It's a very popular and well run bar.

If you post where you're staying I can give you directions from your hotel. 

A clip from the bar tonight from Facebook.

Live from the bar

Posted by Sensations Bar Soi Buakaow on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry but this place is where the inmates run aslaym..IMO will not last another year..Half girls nothing but peacocks strutting around then terriable in sack..Co Owner is self indulged in here own little world..Been in bar 7 times last 3 mths she never greet or smile on any occasion. Couple of good girls there but as a whole my money and time spent elsewhere.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Scott has confirmed that Sensations will be moving to its new location in Action Street and will be there at least until the New Year when they may move elsewhere.

It is not the same bar as before and they are hoping to open this Saturday, the sign is up....lol

There will be a farewell party at the current Sensations on soi PP tomorrow.

Scott also has said that they have plans for the building in the current location but that does not include a bar.

And some will be pleased to know that Jum is returning to work here.B)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

And some will be pleased to know that Jum is returning to work here.

That's great news,  Jum is a delight behind the bar always a smile and simply a gorgeous person,  their new location is also convenient being in Action st.