New Sensations

duke007

I was only in the recent location once, and spent most of that time outside with DC and a few others who were there.  I went inside just to go to the toilet, as I am not a pool guy I saw little attraction in the interior compared to hanging out outside.  But that’s just me, when in Los I prefer to be outside as much as possible so will be interested to check out the new relocation back to Action St.

• 6 months later...
11 hours ago, bumblebee said:

The bar is moving again apparently.  The new location will be the first bar on the right on entering Action St., opening party this Friday 8.

I guess where Pim Star Bar used to be. Or maybe it's Pim Stars Bar

Pim Star Bar is now in the Blue Ratree Complex,  which never really caught on and is now dark and depressing, on the dirt road between Buakhao and Soi 15

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, bumblebee said:

That’s exactly where it is and it looks like it could well be it’s best location yet.

Passed by on my way home from the chcken stand and there were a few farang inside and the ladyboys looked pretty at least from afar.

On 2/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, bumblebee said:

That’s exactly where it is and it looks like it could well be it’s best location yet.

Let's hope that the new Sensations location #4 helps. It's been very slow this whole trip in the last location. A least when I was there. I've seen a couple of posts on the other board where it was said they partied until daylight. But not when I was there.  

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, duke007 said:

A fantastic interview with Scott, its well worth watching imho.

I have just finished watching the replay now and it was fantastic seeing Scott on the show,  He is as I always remember Him simply honest and straight forward, brought back good memories of the welcome and chat you would always get from Him when seeing Him in Sensations or any where else we would see each other in town. :drinks:

• Like 5

Sacott is a really nice guy, I always thought so. The homophobic scotsman who is impossible to understand I can do without.

I can't understand who wants go to all these new gentlemen clubs. If you have money you wanna show off Pattaya isn't the place.

Interesting what a big problem white knights are.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, seven said:

Interesting what a big problem white knights are.

This also surprised me because the feeling of some punters is why should a White Knight pay a bar so that his girl can quit which they claim is a slaveholder-slave relationship.  Perhaps a somewhat better analogy is that a player under contract in the NFL or Premier League can't jump to another team without appropriate compensation.

But from a browner's perspective they don't want their top girls being bought out of their bar given that the recruitment process can be quite difficult.  And I would think it is often the most popular girls who get bought out.

Scott was saying that staff retention is a big problem.   Just one of many interesting topics in the wide ranging interview.

12 hours ago, seven said:

I can't understand who wants go to all these new gentlemen clubs

To me, they just seem like fancier and more expensive versions of the old skool Soi 6 joints geared towards short times  rather than bantering with mates.   

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I already wrote some comment about the new Sensations here on LBR. But can't locate it anymore haha. Somewhat hard to navigate. No idea who's moderator here, but it wouldn't harm to do some re-structuring. And if you need some support, I wouldn't mind helping out :yes: