Garden Guest House

duke007

Ive just had a PM off my mate Headroom, he thinks the rooms are great here and its opposite the new Baby Boom

you can find it here....

http://www.gardenbuakhaohotel.com/index.html

BAR

Our bar is located right under the hotel and is open 24 hours / 24 all year long. 

logobar.jpg

Our Belgian Beers :
▪ Kriek St. Louis (4°) 
This beer has a ruby color, with a fine pink foam and a very fruity nose is slightly sweet.

▪ Hoegardeen Blanche (4,9°)
Hoegaarden is a white Belgian beer that is among the best known outside the Kingdom of Belgium. It is adorned with a beautiful creamy and durable white foam crossed by a delicate effervescence. It gives off a nice fruity and spicy nose reminiscent of citrus, coriander and hops.

▪ Leffe Blond (6,6°)
Brewed by Leffe Abbey since 1240, this beer has a character in the height of his fame. Leffe Blond adorn itself in the glass with a beautiful dress of a coppery blond wearing a creamy and persistent foam. It develops a nice effervescence, moderate but substainable.

kriek.pnghoegaarden.pngleffe.png

s_gardenbeerbar7.jpg

s_gardenbeerbar9.jpg

post-136-0-25104100-1445609706_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-07484300-1445609727_thumb.png

There is a thread on this place on another board. I've been in the bar many times and think it is a bit more higher class than a typical beer bar. However one poster commented that sometimes they have some French guys that he said are loud. But I doubt it would be a big problem. Being Belgium owned there are a lot of mainland Europeans that frequent the place. Although the soi has mostly been a secret until recently so maybe that demographic might change a bit in the future. There is not much noise on the soi otherwise or at least there wasn't in the past.

It's unclear to me if the bathroom has a separate shower area or is a wet room. I avoid wet rooms when possible. Although some wet rooms are better than others.

It will likely be impossible to exit or enter Garden without being seen by the LBs that might hang out in front of Baby Boom. For me that would be a little too close to a bar I might possibly visit. Others might consider it a bonus.

I think Baby Boom is in the unit across the soi just to the left of the left most unit you can see in the picture. But if I have that wrong it could be in the left most unit in the picture.

post-345-0-82767500-1445627567_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

This looks like a good place. The location is terrific and the rates are reasonable. Anyone know how loud it is at night?

Headroom send me this PM 20 minutes ago so it will be 2am there now 

"i just checked the area from Garden Guesthouse...it very quiet there.

All the BB girls were siting outside."

It will likely be impossible to exit or enter Garden without being seen by the LBs that might hang out in from of Baby Boom. For me that would be a little too close to a bar I might possibly visit. Others might consider it a bonus.

That kinda reminds me of the years of the Ezy Bar and I used to always stay in the Jasmine Hotel not more than about 10 yards past Ezy Bar. Handy if you wanted someone from the Bar,  but I think I used it once with Jenny and all the other times used to come and go with different Lady's never a problem.  :drinks:

• Upvote 1

There's  a nice tall ladyboy that works there called Wi  and will happy pop up to your room when you want so she tells me,  femboy body but nice load  B)

• Upvote 1