Do Some Expect Ladyboys to Lick Their Ringpiece etc?

Stroker

Instructing someone to do something just because you've paid them like you own them is unfair and humiliating for any human being .

However when they take the initiative and do something slightly kinky it comes as a pleasant surprise and it can be really erotic .  

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2015 at 11:53 PM, duke007 said:

As for rimming me, I dont ask them to do it and leave it up to them if they want to or not ........thankfully many have given me that pleasure durng foreplay  B)

Same here, as far as asking. Although sometimes when they boast about doing everything I've enquired about licking ass. When they say yes I can or I do, I pray to buddha they deliver on that one. I try to layout the welcome mat by manscaping both my genitals and ass hole before trips.  I really appreciate them keeping that playground trimmed.A pube or two can really slow things down.

On 10/16/2015 at 2:47 AM, Jimslim said:

Instructing someone to do something just because you've paid them like you own them is unfair and humiliating for any human being .

However when they take the initiative and do something slightly kinky it comes as a pleasant surprise and it can be really erotic .  

Agreed!

That is one of the finer things in life when a gorgeous ladyboy plays that rusty trumpet. It always makes me sing a tune of ahs and oo's followed by yes!  Anything to keep them motivated for more of that bung tonguing. 

I'm not sure what percentage of them actually enjoy it but I know I do. Always special if they do it first, but I will always settle on them returning the favor although it doesn't always work out that way.  

A warm up in the bar.

IMG_8447.JPG

I don't mind them leading me to their sweet spot. Reminds me I need to give this one a good trimming next time. 

IMG_8475.JPG

IMG_8476.JPGIMG_8476.JPG

IMG_8477.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

IMG_8480.JPG

• Upvote 3

On 14/10/2015 at 2:53 PM, duke007 said:

As for rimming me, I dont ask them to do it and leave it up to them if they want to or not ........thankfully many have given me that pleasure durng foreplay  B)

I did forget to mention that I just love giving the girls a good  "rimming" and tongue fucking :flirt2:

you guys are slipping, no one jumped on my "bring it up with her and dicker" comment. Dick her? oy, anyway, early on this would happen without me mentioning it, it's a rare occurrence now. More and more they either know intuitively or from experience or networking that giving the least in performance won't hurt their pay rate. They bluff. While I got my first ever GFE (without even thinking of it, she offered to stay the night for a reasonable rate) in all other ways it's been a clear cheapening of the experience. Plus they burn OUT and do not leave the game as perhaps they should. Being SHIT at money managing they must continue. But I digress. While there are supposed to be a jillion nerve endings there, aside from the mental (it's naughty!) aspect I can take it or leave it. Performing I'm always glad I don't have a longer tongue as I might go erm, too far and I know it ain't peaches and cream up there.

• Upvote 1