Is Sunee ready?

SiamSam

Sunee is in poor shape. There is one GoGo (if you can call it that) way back on the second Sunee soi that has a little action and 110 baht beers instead of the crazy prices the others charge. But there really is no reason to go there AFAIK. BTW Volterra Italian Restaurant has apparently gone out of business. Some of us used to stop there on the way to Famous or Sunee.

Funny, and probably a bad concept. But I was wondering if the police ever do shut down Soi 6 where could it possible be moved. Sunee?

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/13/2015 at 10:22 AM, dixon cox said:

I personally think Sunee could do with a very girly-femboy-type bar in which the boys look oh-so-girly as they learn their feminine craft. It seems there are a few of that silicon-free type scattered around the area, so if they were corralled into one convenient ladyboy-schooling bar then it would be rather nice and may draw more femboys to indulge.

Last night saw a lad with obvious ladyboy energy but had a crew cut and wearing red speedos.  Put a dress and a wig on and he would fit in anywhere in our scene.

Although Sunee is a shell of it's former self Winner Bar has some possibilties although most will not be to most ladyboy lover's liking.

Expat friendly pricing, 79 baht for a draft, 99 baht for a bottle of Heneiken or San Miguel Lite.

The aircon gives the excuse for the lads to cover themselves with a towel or blanket when sitting with a customer, so lots of fiddling going on.

There is no other Boy Gogo with this sort of pricing in Thailand as far as I know.

And they even came around with a tray of free Bailey type shots.

The less discreet Eros, more like a twisted version of Sodom, is or was, fairly inexpensive too at 110 baht for a Leo,, haven't been there in a year or so,  but fair enough for a place that makes Baby Boom look like a paragon of decorum.

I'm priced out of the two gogos on Soi VC as well as Boyztown.   If you want to try one of those joints suggest you tell the doorman you want to look inside before going in.   No sense paying around 180baht for a beer if the bar has no twinks or with the twinkiest a bridge or two or three too far.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The less discreet Eros, more like a twisted version of Sodom, is or was, fairly inexpensive too at 110 baht for a Leo,, haven't been there in a year or sobut fair enough for a place that makes Baby Boom look like a paragon of decorum.

Baby boom IS a paragon of decorum 

On 12/14/2018 at 10:50 AM, Pdoggg said:

I'm priced out of the two gogos on Soi VC as well as Boyztown.   If you want to try one of those joints suggest you tell the doorman you want to look inside before going in.   No sense paying around 180baht for a beer if the bar has no twinks or with the twinkiest a bridge or two or three too far.

One of the two GOGOs on Soi VC now charges 200 baht for a beer. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dropped into two Sunee gogos tonight.

Winner Bar was the first stop.

Draft is still 79.  All bottled beer including Heineken and San Mig Light is 99 baht.

As in my last visit at one point a waiter came around the bar with a plate full of free shots.  

Was in the mood for another gogo so decided to poke my head into Power Boys on Soi VC.  Since Leo is 170 baht, I want to make sure at least one or two boys look appealing.  So I look at the doorman and use sign language to show I am just going to look.  Seemed OK so went in.

There was a tall mincer there, 185 cm named Bas who might appeal to some guys. He forgot his number but think he said said it was 28.  But tough to miss, not too many tall and femmy.  Speaks great English and loves to talk.   

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/14/2018 at 10:50 AM, Pdoggg said:

The less discreet Eros, more like a twisted version of Sodom, is or was, fairly inexpensive too at 110 baht for a Leo,, haven't been there in a year or so,  but fair enough for a place that makes Baby Boom look like a paragon of decorum.

A gay friend reports that Eros has closed.

There are now 3 gogos and 8 beer bars in Sunee.  The 3 gogos are the rather expensive Power Boys and Nice Boys on Soi VCand Winner Bar inside Sunee which is not only by far the lowest priced boy agogo in Pattaya but probably the one with the femmiest boys. 

• Like 1