GOOD APPARTMENT REQUIRED

tel77

just looking for a change,i enjoy mosaic,but yes it is getting a little pricey,i was considering tallay 6.swimming pool and perhaps more modern,price is not really an issue when staying for only 12 nights its nice to have a little extra comfort.

There is construction on the south side of VT6. They started building some high rises on that side and they aren't very far along. There is a BIG thread on pattaya-addicts.com that frequently updates the situation. You might want to consider booking on the north/mall side if possible but lots of guys are trying for that side now. Higher is probably better. 

• Upvote 1

There is construction on the south side of VT6. They started building some high rises on that side and they aren't very far along. There is a BIG thread on pattaya-addicts.com that frequently updates the situation. You might want to consider booking on the north/mall side if possible but lots of guys are trying for that side now. Higher is probably better. 

thanks for that,i will take that advise.kind regards