Transbelles in VIETNAM & CAMBODIA

chloedelena

I'll be travelling next month to CAMBO and VIET. Since you guys seem to travel frequently to these countries, any idea how ladyboys are treated in these countries? It's my first time

Don't know about Vietnam, but I was just in Cambodia for a few weeks and spent some time with ladyboys in public. Based on this limited experience, I did not see any evidence of gross discrimination or ill treatment by Cambodians. People stare but that's about it, as far as I could see. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

The first video in Rxpharm's post  deals with several ladyboys. One of them is Jessica. Her business went bankrupt when the COVID epidemic hit HCMC, but I she managed to run a troupe of models until the Vietnamese army invaded HCMC. At that time, she bounced back by engaging in humanitarian work, which allowed her to be out during the lockdown imposed by the military. Last year, she was in Bangkok working at a hospital, and then she returned to Vietnam where her friends lost sight of her once again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1