A Manc's view of Thailand

duke007

He's a fascinating character is Geoff Carter, I was wondering what he does for a living back in Warrington and a quick Google search revealed his occupation as Water Feature Designer. Presumably his work must be almost exclusively outdoors and therefore seasonal which allows much time in Thailand.

I would imagine much of Geoff's inspiration for work comes from what he observes on his travels.

post-273-0-09366900-1453327877_thumb.jpe

post-273-0-42284300-1453327940_thumb.jpe

post-273-0-95487500-1453327977_thumb.jpe

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just discovered this thread, thanks for posting duke.

I've been enjoying Geoff's videos on YT for a few months now, the guy initially comes off as a just a regular bloke who enjoys his Chang but his videos are deceptively really well done, he obviously puts a lot of effort not just in the quantity but the quality of his output. He's obviously pretty sharp in addition to being a genuine character.

I was wondering where he is filming the cooking segments - in his home? Trying to monetize the off season, good for him, he's better than a lot of folks on "real tv" methinks. 

So that's a Manchester accent?  I wondered about that...

• Upvote 1

Cheers Hefe.........Geoff Carter hails from Warrington which is 20 miles from Manc Land but his accent is close enough.....hav it   :biggrin:

To me he does not have an accent as I live only a few miles from Manchester myself, for example Noel Gallagher has a strong Manc accent but he sounds normal to me  :blink: , not a bad interview this 

Sorted  B)

post-136-0-00308600-1461835729_thumb.png