Stroker

Pool Party v LBWVB.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Will/Would you go to them?

• Pool Party
    • LBWVB
    • Both
    • Neither

With the announcement of another Pool Party in the Cocco Resort on 3 November the timing would appear to be putting it in direct competition to the now traditional LBWVB for the 1500 B in your pocket. So are any of you planning to attend either, or maybe both or are you just not interested in these types of events at this stage?

I won't be attending either.

Even if the pool party was being held 2 minutes walk from where I live I still wouldn't go as that style of event personally doesn't appeal to me. I certainly wouldn't trudge all the way over to the the cocco resort for the privilege.

With the LBWVB being a well established and ongoing charitable event, as opposed to the Pool Party being .. just a pool party, it seems to me to be a bit spiteful to set the date of the pool party so close to the established LBWVB charity event. Guys who may only have the energy to attend one daytime event may cause some charities to miss out as non-charity pockets get lined instead.

Unless, of course, the Pool Party profits are intended on being put towards charities as well, in which case I look forward to the beneficiaries being announced and a transparent set of accounts and an audit soon after. This may all have been announced already but I don't pay attention on the other forum as I won't be attending anyway, but still curious to know who benefits.

Having said all that I would not boycott any of the participating bars on either side just for the sake of it, but rather look forward to many or any evening parties at bars which I enjoy visiting anyway.

• Upvote 1

Even if ...

Bla bla bla ...  

That's what happens when I post before reminding myself of the event dates (according to the LBR calendar)

Pool Party ~ 3rd November

LBWVB ~ 7th November

Several days apart, so no major issues after all   :20:  

Doesn't change my vote though  :obscene:

On November 3rd, I will be attending an official LBWVB party at Kings Bar. Kings Bar cares about the orphans of Thailand and is a bar that surely deserves our support. The PP BO event diminishes the goodwill and understanding that only events and parties supporting LBWVB should be held during that week. While the great unwashed will be bathing with the ladyboys at the PP BO event, those with a social conscience will certainly be attending official LBWVB events.

On November 3rd, I will be attending an official LBWVB party at Kings Bar. Kings Bar cares about the orphans of Thailand and is a bar that surely deserves our support. The PP BO event diminishes the goodwill and understanding that only events and parties supporting LBWVB should be held during that week. While the great unwashed will be bathing with the ladyboys at the PP BO event, those with a social conscience will certainly be attending official LBWVB events.

I work hard and save my money so I can go to Thailand to relax and have sex with ladyboys.  The orphans of Thailand are the responsibility of the Thailand government.  I am actually quite charitable but in my country and mostly to GLBT causes.  Patron, take your social conscience and shove it up your unsociable asshole.  

• Upvote 3

the charity is fine, the shine goes to the ladyboys.  A pool party is boring as shit, just another excuse for lamer ladyboys to preen and strut and anyone going to it a newb with an easy hard on.   At least you can bet on the volleyball.  In the end it's all just a grab at your horny hard dick dollars.  Shall we be hard to get? or just ooze at the mere mention of ladyboys doing anything? How about ladyboy street hockey? or maybe ladyboy plays, such as Midsummer Nights Dream?  I would pay to see that even half well done.  Or perhaps even ladyboy  poetry recitals.  I'm tired of these lame half assed attempts to draw out dollars. COME ON NOW you bar owners, warm up some brain cells. Jesus. You've got ladyboys, Thai food, heat, guys wanting something NOT like home.... Can you NOT think of crazy fun off the wall events that at the worst would not lose money over the average low season type night even the "high" seasons are reportedly like now?

Your competition is your girls on TF, etc. Now I KNOW the girls are, ummmm not stellar performers beyond chatting a bloke up but still there MUST be something they can rise to beyond putting on an ill fitting bikini and getting wet. Fock, even mud wrestling would beat that.

ok, I need another beer....laters.

• Upvote 1

The voting is all tied up so it seems LBR members are pretty well split between the two events!

In case you didn't know the pool party is at a beautiful resort pretty close to baht bus route in between Pattaya and Jomtien, 10 baht to get to either Pattaya or Jomtien. I have never actually been to the resort but the pics look fantastic and hear it is about a 5 minute minute walk to the baht bus route.

Right now you can reserve a room for only 747 baht which looks like a great deal.

The Pool Party is the type of event where it's really beneficial to have your own room to get out of wet clothese or have someone take off their clothes!

Click Here To Book A Room At The Pool Party

post-7348-0-10145700-1443660538_thumb.jp

Click Here To Book A Room At The Pool Party

I'm sure both events which feature dozens of bilini clad ladyboys will be a great success!

I wonder are we witnessing the expiry date for the LBWVB approaching in the next year or two.  There does not seem to be the same buzz about it this year across the boards as before and perhaps the Pool Party being held a few days before hand has taken the wind out its sail.  Two great, fun events but are there enough ladyboy lovers around to make both feasible at the same time?

I wonder are we witnessing the expiry date for the LBWVB approaching in the next year or two.  There does not seem to be the same buzz about it this year across the boards as before and perhaps the Pool Party being held a few days before hand has taken the wind out its sail.  Two great, fun events but are there enough ladyboy lovers around to make both feasible at the same time?

Both the Pool Party and the LBWVB should indeed be a lot of fun and Im sure there will be a few BM's across the forums attending both, if your paying the 1500 baht ticket only price for each event then it works out pretty cheap and good value imho, but if your going to get a tap on the shoulder at the LBWVB asking which Bar you sponsored (at 4000 baht a pop) then I think the novelty of attending wears off a wee bit to some -_-

• Upvote 2

The very fact that the pool party is very close to the volleyball event is a show of contempt by the pool "party" organizers, IMO.  Obviously they care NOT that any funds might reach those in need.  It's in bad tase and purely commercial. Even attempting to piggy back someone elses efforts, I find it contemptable.  And boring, as I may have written before.   That it's running 50/50 just tells me there'e a lot of newbs that are only in it for the flesh. Personally I applaud the LBVB team for making money for some of the less privileged.  It could be done more often in many other ways, obviously the elite care NOT.  Those on the lower end have always been the ones that tried most to help me on my travels.  I would love to see ladybosy makeovers for the old dolls that toil ceaselessly providing us with food, and other services in their desire to help their loved ones. Maybe even a contest for honest/best tuk tuk guy of the year. I've met a few that went beyond trying to help someone with a question. Not everyone here is a scammer.  Showcaseing flish in the wet is trite. While I'm sure there will NEVER be a ladyboy chess tournament, again I state, there are MANY and varied ways to showcase the ladies we love that would give them more than a superficial means of "pride. Or we could just parade them in some manner, hoot and holler and get a great fuck for it?  Hey, they're just whores right? or...

• Upvote 4

The very fact that the pool party is very close to the volleyball event is a show of contempt by the pool "party" organizers, IMO.  Obviously they care NOT that any funds might reach those in need.  It's in bad tase and purely commercial. Even attempting to piggy back someone elses efforts, I find it contemptable.  And boring, as I may have written before.   That it's running 50/50 just tells me there'e a lot of newbs that are only in it for the flesh. Personally I applaud the LBVB team for making money for some of the less privileged.  It could be done more often in many other ways, obviously the elite care NOT.  Those on the lower end have always been the ones that tried most to help me on my travels.  I would love to see ladybosy makeovers for the old dolls that toil ceaselessly providing us with food, and other services in their desire to help their loved ones. Maybe even a contest for honest/best tuk tuk guy of the year. I've met a few that went beyond trying to help someone with a question. Not everyone here is a scammer.  Showcaseing flish in the wet is trite. While I'm sure there will NEVER be a ladyboy chess tournament, again I state, there are MANY and varied ways to showcase the ladies we love that would give them more than a superficial means of "pride. Or we could just parade them in some manner, hoot and holler and get a great fuck for it?  Hey, they're just whores right? or...

Your Boring

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

disagree with some rants,   But i say its all good,  charities aside,   guys who work to save to go to pattaya sometimes struggle for things to do daytimes,  so events like these give other options,  its not a pissing contest to see who raises what but entertainment for those wishing to meet other like minded individuals and have the girls we like to ogle at.  

Saying that i hope both do well and the charities benefit from it,   but as someone stated charity does begin at home for me I'm afraid. 

• Upvote 1

disagree with some rants,   But i say its all good,  charities aside,   guys who work to save to go to pattaya sometimes struggle for things to do daytimes,  so events like these give other options,  its not a pissing contest to see who raises what but entertainment for those wishing to meet other like minded individuals and have the girls we like to ogle at.  

Saying that i hope both do well and the charities benefit from it,   but as someone stated charity does begin at home for me I'm afraid. 

Well said Lumix and I couldn't agree with you more.