Hotel Name

Billy69

Hi guys..

I hope some one can tell me the name of the Hotel /Apartment in the Soi opposite the soi8 (cheap Charly plaza) i walk by it 100s of times but can't remember the name. :mad0235: ..It's a new place maybe 2 years old..

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m0!3m2!1sen!2suk!4v1441010055627!6m8!1m7!1sx15C5EX5Nz9y6Nf1HJo0BA!2m2!1d12.93446844675179!2d100.8867244472946!3f61.1185170192782!4f1.0349027234102977!5f0.7820865974627469"width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thnx guys..

I was thinking to stay there but after reading the reviews ..No fooking way..Maybe German owned but looks like run by Thai  scammers..

Here is  one of the reviews...and there are few similar ones ..

"""However, the big issue was a scam (can't call it anything else) being run between the chief receptionist and the maid. I left a 50 baht tip every day the maid was due, but after about the fifth day we (my Thai wife) and I were told at reception we needed to pay several hundred baht for extra laundry on a dirty sheet and to replace a dirty bathroom mat. Under duress we paid, hoping that was the end of it. Not likely ! From then on we were presented with bill after bill for additional laundry, even after we took bedclothes to the nearby laundry ourselves for same day cleaning to try and derail their scheme. Unfortunately I had pre-paid for the whole month in addition to sending a 10k deposit when booking otherwise we would have been gone like a flash. I kept asking to see the manager which the receptionist refused. On one occasion, during a full on stand-up row with the receptionist, when I said I would not move from reception until I spoke to a manager after yet another demand to pay for a new bathroom mat, she called someone then said "oh mistake - not your room". Put me in such a foul mood that I couldn't shake it off and ruined the night.  Topped off at the end by deducting 2500 baht from my deposit for extra cleaning of bed linen I was just glad to see the back of this dump. I have been tp Pattaya 10 times and stay in hotels at home and abroad frequently for work and have never encountered anything like this ! I should point out that on every occasion we were charged the linen / bath mat was not soiled as such, just normal build up when your room is only cleaned 3 times per week. Strongly advise you give the NP Residence a wide berth...."""

• Upvote 1