Preaching The Gospel In Pattaya

Pdoggg

This is amazing, first of all she's preaching in English not the best way for trying to "save" Thais. It reminds me of the Jehovah's Witnesses that use to hang around the Nana Square (the shopping centre) on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi Nana.

Second she's recording this all - not a usual activity when trying to "save" people. The quick shot of the dogs is also hilarious - "praise God"...

Great find!

That is fucking class!  Reminds me of the time I got pissed with an evangelical American couple in Linda Bar.  They tried so hard to show me the errors of my way.  Alas, I was beyond redemption.

Perverts and child molesters she's looking for???  She should try the Vatican first. Fucking hypocrisy man!!

• Upvote 5

That is fucking class!  Reminds me of the time I got pissed with an evangelical American couple in Linda Bar.  They tried so hard to show me the errors of my way.  Alas, I was beyond redemption.

Perverts and child molesters she's looking for???  She should try the Vatican first. Fucking hypocrisy man!!

amen to that....she needs a really big cock up her arse....a dry bumming would be my prescription for her obvious madness

This is amazing, first of all she's preaching in English not the best way for trying to "save" Thais. 

My thoughts entirely,  to walk around the streets exclaiming "Jesus!" is more likely to make people think you've dropped something on your foot or lost your flip flop in a puddle .

Don't judge other people or you might get judged too - Brian of Nazareth .

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...