Ebony or Ivory?

Stroker

Ebony or Ivory  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your opponent.

• Ebony
    • Ivory

Gentlemen time to choose your opponent for the weekend.  We have two very contrasting styles for you this time.  In the dark corner we have Lea Lipz for those who like them big, and in the light corner we have Rina from the Land of the Rising Cocks Sun.

Get choosing!

eb1.jpg

eb2.jpg

http://join.black-tgirls.com/track/lbrlbr.22.1.1.0.0.0.0.0

iv1.jpg

iv2.jpg

http://join.shemalejapan.com/track/lbrlbr.22.13.13.0.0.0.0.0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The comparison is unfair,you bring an average ebony girl against a top ivory one.With full respect to Lea,she is not the best representative of ebony girls.

I disagree, the black lass is beautiful, but I still voted for the Japanese lass.  Tomorrow it may be the other way about.  

The comparison is unfair,you bring an average ebony girl against a top ivory one.With full respect to Lea,she is not the best representative of ebony girls.

I disagree, the black lass is beautiful, but I still voted for the Japanese lass.  Tomorrow it may be the other way about.  

I agree & disagree... The black lass looks like a geezer with tits, for sure... But even if you were to put up a photo of one of the more stunningly beautiful black TS's, how the fuck could they ever compare to Rina, she is just so mouthwateringly feminine.

Ok, I'm bias, but this is a ladyboy site & a newhalf's more or less the same animal.

Redrock, none of us are sure what way around you'll be tomorrow 8P

• Upvote 2

Redrock, none of us are sure what way around you'll be tomorrow 8P

Hey mate, some of the things I'm sniffing about in the UK just now would put things in perspective.

At this minute Frank Maloney's looking good!  It's like  a tranny-zombie movie in Scotland.  I take what I can.

• Upvote 3

555555555555555... Yes, sometimes things need to be put in perspective... I'm pretty sure that given a couple of months back home I'd be gaggin' to get nut deep into that darkie.

I forget how grateful I should feel living in LOS & being able to just rip one of these alabaster skinned beauties from the herd, whenever I get the inclination.

I feel for you mate... Hopefully we'll see you back here soon! B)

• Upvote 2

For me attitude is mo0st important. Yeah, I don't want to be with a dog, but personally there is nothing worse with a beautiful girl that has a shitty attitude.

If I'm designing my dream girl, I prefer the lighter skin of the Chiang Mai girls.

Having said that, on my two trips to Kenya, I meet some really sweet and sexy black girls. No LBs though....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...