Where Can I Find This Type Of Ladyboy

Pdoggg

i gotta admit some of the newhalf beauties on the japanese shemale sites come damn close to mimicking those incredible manga creations--which remind me --in a dick-added way of course --  of my childhood masturbatory fantasies inspired by an artist in playboy, i believe by the name Vargas--anybody remember him? 

always did love cartoons.

life was simpler then.

Dear Pdoggg,I highly appreciate your choice coz I have exactly the same taste.Petit,fem,tender Jap type are always my first,or rather only,choice.I do not care if they have small,or even no,tits.They look even better when they are dressed in "normal" girly dresses or skirts and cute cotton pants.I know those who love big girls with huge plastic tits,large size asses,monster cocks and slutty wear would describe my taste as childish,but,well when have men ever agreed on anything when it comes to sex?Cascade and Cockatoo seem to me as the best places to get "our" type.There are also many of them freelancing around Nana,especially around Mac and at the corner of the Arab quarter.Good luck.  

• Upvote 2