Any ladyboy pub in Siem Reap?

ewlock

Its been about 2 years since I visited but back then no LB specific bars but late at night at Mikey's bar and Blue Sand disco and I heard that also late /early morning in the park along the river but I went a few times and never saw any action, there were also a few freelancers along pub street and there is /was a gay bar just behind Pub street, so anyways like I said not exactly current but some of this might give you some leads

• Upvote 2

I heard that also late /early morning in the park along the river 

I haven't been to Siem Reap for 4 years but when I was there I saw a number of ladyboys in the park along the river.

There is now a ladyboy cabaret on the outskirts of town so I would imagine that there are now more ladyboys in town. 

Right the cabaret was around when i was there, but i kind of thought that unlike Thailand alot/most of the performers only get dressed for the shows and so do not live as "ladies" full time during the day, but i could be wrong, btw what time did you see them by the river PD, i purposely went at different times but as i said no joy