The 500 Club

Pdoggg

old Ziggy reckoned he hit 800 and that was in  2004.. maybe . im not sure but  a big boast that was.  Im not sure about me but i dont think i can wear the badge yet

I think this one is Miss 269... around a week ago

post-405-0-39634200-1437691974_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

old Ziggy reckoned he hit 800 and that was in  2004.. maybe . im not sure but  a big boast that was.  Im not sure about me but i dont think i can wear the badge yet

I think this one is Miss 269... around a week ago

I will never hit the 500 mark, I might be close to 100, and that would be 90% postops. TC may be right about Ziggy (from the old TLF). My gf told me that when he did the ladyboy calendars, he always had sex with the models. A few years ago he had a Thai gg gf, so he may have given up on lbs.

I'm sure someone like Juri might well be up to 1000 or more.

Probably around 100 non-prostitutes for me, mostly GGs in the States.

100 odd non p4p chicks of whatever gender is still a fine tally.  I wonder is this the average for most guys in general or are those who partake of p4p also more highly sexed and score more over their lifetime because of a sex craving.  Not talking about you in particular of course PD but just thinking out loud about how often guys score and why. :sign0184:

maybe 'cause of my italian heritage...but the only non p4p woman i met was my "mamma"..........all the other ones were , are and always will be p4p

about the 500 club i never think about the ladyboys i had....but i always think who will be next......( i guess gg are out of this club.... )

Billy

Actually i put her number in my phone but cant remember her name...im not sure if it was Lisa, Lee or one of the Bees..  :huh: shit.. let me think and maybe you will have to phone " Bee" and hope. ill try to remember her name today ... im sure it was Bee

CHECK YOUR INBOX

She usually stands outside Nana directly across the road .. one of the wall huggers...you know where i mean..but goes back to Chang Mai in two weeks , well thats what she told me .  i never seen her walk more than 50 yards from Nana entrance.  

• Upvote 1

100 odd non p4p chicks of whatever gender is still a fine tally.  I wonder is this the average for most guys in general or are those who partake of p4p also more highly sexed and score more over their lifetime because of a sex craving.  Not talking about you in particular of course PD but just thinking out loud about how often guys score and why. :sign0184:

I remember seeing a chart on this somewhere.  In the US, the average number of sexual partners over a lifetime was in the neighborhood of 10.  So I would say people who partake of p4p and especially people like us who travel or relocate halfway around the world (partially for sex at least) are likely more highly sexed.

• Upvote 2

Someone who enjoyed keeping records ?  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Ah, that famous spreadsheet!     :biggrin:

Hey, I remember drawing a map of Manhattan and putting dots of the map for every "conquest" looking fro geographic patterns.  Kind of funny looking back on it now.    :db:

I remember seeing a chart on this somewhere.  In the US, the average number of sexual partners over a lifetime was in the neighborhood of 10.  So I would say people who partake of p4p and especially people like us who travel or relocate halfway around the world (partially for sex at least) are likely more highly sexed.

I wonder do they include one night stands in those 10.  If so then the numbers the guys are throwing around here are truly shocking and indicate we have a sexual problem...or maybe "no problem". :biggrin: