Sylvester

Donald Trump Butt Plug And Bellend

11 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Hillary Clinton was the other choice-plain and simple.

Many people hate Clinton and very few people are excited by her other than some old krones.  But the professional Democratic Donor class loved her cause she is business as usual.

I think populist Bernie or corporatist Biden would have beaten Trump.  All it would have taken is turning around less than 100K voters in Pennsy, Wisconsin, and Michigan without losing other states.

Lots of people hate Trump but he also has fervent supporters.  His supporters love his un-PC style and his willingness to say stuff they say in bars that no other politician is willing to say.

Bernie has fervent supporters.  A grumpy old man for sure, but people trust that he means what he says and has been saying the same stuff for decades.  People are tired of corruption, even if it is legal corruption, that favors the interests of lobbyists over the interests of the Average Joe.

It helps if people are really excited about a candidate.

Was anyone really excited about Dubya and Gore? Or Dubya and Kerry?  I don't think so.

But Trump and Bernie are candidates that people are excited about.  But the flip side of excitement is hate and there are probably more diehard Trump haters than Trump lovers.

People don't seem to hate Bernie (yes, the Dem Donor class hates him) and propagandists will do their best to convince people that billionaire piss trickling down is more beneficial to the Average Joe than "free stuff".  

And why wouldn't people want "free stuff" especially free stuff that our NATO allies give to their citizens?

But Trump's nationalism really resonates with white men without degrees and i think Bernie's message is catching on with Americans who are struggling economically.

The GOP insiders did their best to stop Trump but now cannot criticise him because of his strong support by the GOP base.

Likewise, the Dem insiders would like to stop Bernie and his ideas but proof that his ideas are catching on is that it seems that most of his potential challengers are now supporting 15 buck minimum wage, single payer healthcare, etc.   

I think Trump supporters would like to see the swamp drained but are willing to put up with a candidate that favors billionaires as long as he bashes minorities and rejects PC in a real gut level way. 

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

One of Trumps trade advisors told Fox news after the G7 that 'there is a special place in hell for JustinTrudeau', haha what a total dickhead

And the sooner he leaves the better, bellend 

:biggrin:

• Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Melania is quite stunning when she is happy.

mel.jpg

But she never seems happy when she is around The Donald.

I suspect that she despises him.

She made a deal with the devil and probably signed an extremely restrictive pre-nup.

donald.jpg

the book gives excruciating detail of her alleged affair with Trump, including one nightmarish image in which she compares the president’s penis to Toad—the incredibly annoying mushroom character from Mario. “He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes in a book fittingly titled Full Disclosure. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool… I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart... It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, 

She also says it was “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small,”

toad.jpegmush.jpg

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

the book gives excruciating detail of her alleged affair with Trump, including one nightmarish image in which she compares the president’s penis to Toad—the incredibly annoying mushroom character from Mario. “He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes in a book fittingly titled Full Disclosure. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool… I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart... It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, 

She also says it was “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small,”

Well, if Melania sees this, there will be 100% confirmation that Donald has lied to her.

Sunday morning, as the presidential motorcade glided up the iconic Champs-Elysees, arguably the grandest thoroughfare in the French capital, for the ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe. As Trump approached the monument, a topless woman ran toward the motorcade.

On her chest were the words “Fake Peacemaker.”

par1.jpg

On 11/12/2018 at 4:45 AM, seven said:

The french get it right once again. Vive La France.

“Emmanuel Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against the U.S., China and Russia,” Trump began in his first tweet. “But it was Germany in World Wars One & Two - How did that work out for France? They were starting to learn German in Paris before the U.S. came along. Pay for NATO or not!”

A giant talking robot of Donald Trump sitting on a gold toilet is being shipped from Sichuan in China to London for protests to mark the president’s controversial state visit to the UK.

The 4.9-metre (16ft) “Dumping Trump” robot was inspired by the Trump blimp which was the focal point of the protests against last year’s visit by the president.

It depicts Trump with his trousers down, tweeting on the toilet, while his long red tie dangles into the bowl. It also emits farting noises and recordings of some of Trump’s provocative sound bites including: “no collusion”, “a witch-hunt”, “you are fake news” and “I’m a very stable genius.”

Height of Robot:    16 feet

Length of Tie:         4 feet

Length of Penis*:   2 inches

*thankfully, not visible

Disagreement over the location of a possible meeting between US president Donald Trump and Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has thrown a potential visit to Co Clare by the president into doubt.

The Trump administration had been considering a visit to Ireland between the president’s trips to Britain and France in June. But disagreement has emerged over protocol issues.

While the Taoiseach’s preference is to meet Mr Trump in Co Clare, Irish officials are reluctant to meet the US president in his golf course in Doonbeg. Instead, the Government has pressed for a meeting in another location, preferably Dromoland Castle, located 50km away.

One White House source told The Irish Times on Thursday that the president was now favouring a visit to Scotland rather than Ireland during his European trip. But sources in Dublin on Thursday said they believed the Irish visit would still go ahead.

The White House has not publicly announced any plans to visit Ireland or Scotland, though the visit to Britain and France is confirmed.

The unique nature of a potential visit – a US president visiting his own private property in Ireland – has thrown up complex issues around protocol, and whether it constitutes a private or official visit.

While a trip to Scotland would not involve the president engaging in official activities, given that he will have already met the British prime minister and Queen Elizabeth during his state visit to Britain, a visit to Ireland would necessitate some formal engagement with the Government.

The US president has said that he plans to visit Ireland this year.

“I will be coming at some point this year,” he said alongside the Taoiseach in the Oval Office in March.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/donald-trump-trip-to-ireland-in-doubt-amid-venue-disagreement-1.3895026