Sylvester

Donald Trump Butt Plug And Bellend

The sad thing is that Donald Trump is leading the polls for the Republican presidential hopefuls - luckily those polls are only for Republican supporters. It still is a sad reflection on the status of politics in the USA.

The sad thing is that Donald Trump is leading the polls for the Republican presidential hopefuls - luckily those polls are only for Republican supporters. It still is a sad reflection on the status of politics in the USA.

Very true. A sizable portion of the US electorate is quite reactionary and racist. But don't forget that a majority of US voters elected Obama twice. There is hope for us. The biggest problem with US politics is that it is corrupted by money.

Also everyone understands the election is a year & a half away so now is the time in the sun for the "novelty" candidates, last time around at this time a former CEO of a pizza delivery company was the leading Republican. (And then a tape of him being stumped by the names of international leaders & leaked documents of previous sexual harassment charges & multiple sexual affairs for this "Christian" conservative candidate forced him out of the race) Once the weather gets cold up north the leaks about Trump's shady business dealings & sexual affairs will get leaked to the press (by the other 14 Republicans) & he will probably resign in the winter.

If history is any guide he will try to capitalize on his "run" with a book & maybe a Fox tv series/ consultancy, something that will keep him in the spotlight a bit longer.

A Democrat's wet dream is that Trump takes himself so seriously he runs as an independent candidate (he already has the $$$ & the ego) & in our 2 party system thereby guarantees a Dem victory.

Turned in his financial records to the Election Commission - he declared he is worth 10 billion USD. Not as much as the Kochs' or Adelstein, but plenty enough to do what he wants.

Hefe, the difference between Trump and the other previous Republican fringe presidential candidates is that he doesn't need fund raising to continue on. The previous fringe candidates had to drop out after their "flash in the pan" moment faded and funds stopped rolling in. As you posted it has been speculated he could run as an independent candidate if he feels "disrespected" by the mainstream Republican party administration. That would be an excellent situation for the Democrats.

I find it hard to believe that he really wants to be president or thinks he can actually win. I'm inclined to believe he's doing it for publicity and ego. Then again, with the size of his ego, he may really want to be president and stay in the race as long as he can and/or run as an independent. One can only hope.

The Donald is at it again questioning McCain's heroism which is somewhat analogous to Karl Rove's swiftboating of John Kerry in 2004 since neither Trump nor Bush served in Vietnam though Bush got himself into the National Guard.  Hey, I certainly don't blame guys for trying to avoid serving in Vietnam but it's disingenuous for those who didn't serve to criticize the service of those that did.

"He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured," Trump said when the moderator described McCain as a war hero. McCain spent more than five years in a Vietnamese prisoner of war camp after his plane was shot down.

The Donald figured out how not to get captured.  Get a medical deferment.

Trump had described McCain as "a dummy" who graduated at the bottom of his class at the U.S. Naval Academy.

Didn't know this.  Not technically true, he graduated 894th out of 899 midshipmen.

• Upvote 1

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

Yep, Donald Duck Trump sure does keep putting his feet in his mouth.....What a moron.......I am guessing that if he had many Veterans in his camp he lost some with his recent statements....

Today he stated that McCain is the one who owes an apology.......

McCain has never appeared to me to be the smartest of politicians nor do I have any idea whether he is a good person or not....While I never voted for him he is my Senator and appears at times to be schizophrenic politically....Sometimes leaning left instead of right....Which is a good thing if you're a liberal and a bad thing if you're a conservative I suppose............

But he did serve his country well...He was not drafted...He volunteered........He was bright enough to become a pilot and flew many missions...He was shot down and captured and served for over 5 years as a POW...He was tortured by the Vietnamese...He had opportunities to be repatriated but allowed other POWs to leave in his place....He is described by his fellow POWs as a hero..,,That's enough for this old Vet......

Trump the Chump should be ashamed...

Most all the other Republican candidates are calling for him to step down...Sure, when it snows in Phoenix.........

But one thing is for sure.......

No matter what Hillary has done or will do, Trump is guaranteeing that she is gonna be our next POTUS.....

• Upvote 2

Today...from someplace in beautiful downtown America...Donald Duck Trump threatens to run as a third-party candidate........

"NEW YORK — Donald Trump says the chances that he will launch a third-party White House run will 'absolutely' increase if the Republican National Committee is unfair to him during the 2016 primary season."

What a moronic manipulator he is.........

The Republicans know that they will absolutely lose the White House if he or anyone launches a third-party run....So I guess they now have to decide if they want to lose with him or without him......

I would think without him would be preferable in the long-term......But who knows........

And on the Democratic front Hillary supporters are lowing expectations saying she could lose Iowa and NH which are tailor made states for my man Bernie.

But if he were to win those states there could be  a popular uprising against the billionaire class.

Hillary's problem is that nobody really likes her except for women who feel their time is now.

Bernie has lots of support from LBR type guys but we are far from a random sample of either Democratic or USA voters.

Jeb weighs in on Kerry:

Jeb Bush was quick to denounce Donald Trump after the reality show host-turned-presidential candidate made his ugly claim that Sen. John McCain was “not a war hero” last weekend. “Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans – particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration,” he tweeted Saturday.

But journalists quickly saw a problem for Bush: he had signed on to a similar attack on a decorated war hero: 2004 Democratic Presidential nominee John Kerry, when he was running against Jeb’s brother George. Unbelievably, Bush reiterated his support for those ugly attacks on Kerry Tuesday afternoon in South Carolina.

To recap: Bush backed the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth’s shameful attacks on Kerry, writing a letter to the group’s founder, Col. Bud Day, thanking him and the “other Swifties” for their “support of my brother in his re-election.” It went on: “I simply cannot express in words how much I value their willingness to stand up against John Kerry.” That “willingness,” of course, involved claiming Kerry lied about the military service that won him the Purple Heart.

You might think Bush would feel a twinge of self- consciousness, in the wake of the loud, strong, nationwide bipartisan condemnation of Trump. But you’d be wrong. Bush repeated his support of the Swift Vote Vets when asked about it in Spartanburg Tuesday afternoon.

“[Day] won every award possible,” Bush said.  “He served in three wars, and if he says that there was a problem [with Kerry’s service], I believe him. He’s a great Floridian and a great American and so I wrote him a note thanking him for his service. Not gonna change my beliefs about that at all. ”

Not gonna. At all.

Since John McCain has become the standard of decency when it comes to talking about military veterans, let’s contrast how he handled the same issue – back in 2004, and also this week. McCain vigorously denounced the ads attacking Kerry sponsored by the Swift Boat vets at the time, even though Bud Day was a close friend — a ranking officer in his unit who was also McCain’s cellmate at the Hanoi prison.    

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/22/jeb_bush_slurs_war_hero_john_kerry_will_the_gop_call_him_out_like_donald_trump/

The Republicans who support Trump view Obama as the worst president in US history, and that he is destroying the USA. Strangely though, they can't see that if the Republicans had won the past 2 presidential elections and passed their policies, the US would be likely in the same situation as many European countries that opted for the austerity cutbacks approach and are still mired in recession.

Trump on Hillary's move to the left to squeeze Sanders:

Trump said. “Hillary is going way left, and I sort of laugh because I know Hillary very well. ... The interesting part about Hillary is that her donors are all the hedge fund guys and the business guys and the real estate guys. And they’re all saying, ‘Do you think she means it?’ And I say, ‘Of course she doesn’t mean it — you know her.’ ”

The debate was the most watched cable news broadcast ever.  Some of that certainly to do with Trump.  

So because of Trump, Americans who knew little of Rubio and Kasich had a chance to check them out.

The Donald was dis-invited from a Republican event being held tonight in Atlanta.

The organizer's reason was that he was disrespectful to Fox anchor Megyn Kelly implying that her hostility was due to her menstrual cycle.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

Trump was scheduled to deliver the keynote address on Saturday night at a conference in Atlanta organized by Red State, an influential conservative group.

Red State chief Erick Erickson said he had disinvited Trump from the event because of what he described as "demeaning" remarks about Kelly who was one of three moderators during the first major Republican debate on Thursday night in Cleveland.

"While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far," Erickson said, adding he had invited Kelly, one of Fox's highest profile anchors, to attend his conference in Trump's place.

Trump was unbowed by the dumping.

"This is just another example of weakness through being politically correct," his campaign said in a statement.

"For all of the people who were looking forward to Mr. Trump coming, we will miss you. Blame Erick Erickson, your weak and pathetic leader. We'll now be doing another campaign stop at another location."

During the debate, Kelly asked Trump to respond to derogatory statements he had made in the past about women, calling them "fat pigs" for example. Trump tried to wave off the question and dismissed Kelly during a raucous debate performance.

"And honestly Megyn, if you don't like it, I'm sorry," Trump said. "I've been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me. But I wouldn't do that."

Erickson said in a Facebook statement that in a CNN interview Trump said of Kelly: "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."

"His comment was inappropriate," said Erickson.

"It is unfortunate to have to disinvite him. But I just don't want someone on stage who gets a hostile question from a lady and his first inclination is to imply it was hormonal. It just was wrong," he said.

"He is not a professional politician and is known for being a blunt talker. But there are even lines blunt talkers and unprofessional politicians should not cross. Decency is one of those lines."

A variety of Republican presidential candidates have been speaking at the Red State gathering in Atlanta and Trump was scheduled for a prominent appearance.

Shortly before Erickson's statement, Trump's campaign had just put out a media advisory with the schedule for Trump's appearance.

The New York billionaire has been riding high in the polls in recent weeks as Republican search for their nominee to face the Democrats' choice in the November 2016 election.

Carly Fiorina, the business executive who is the only woman running for the Republican nomination and who spoke to Red State on Friday, applauded Trump's dumping.

"I stand with @megynkelly," she tweeted.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/08/us-usa-election-trump-redstate-idUSKCN0QD05K20150808

Some people I've spoken with since the event felt Megyn was asking for it with her question and Trump's retort was deserving. However my little survey was with only males. Scared to broach the subject with a female. 

Some people I've spoken with since the event felt Megyn was asking for it with her question and Trump's retort was deserving. However my little survey was with only males. Scared to broach the subject with a female. 

That wasn't my reaction. I thought it was a fair question, and I thought his response was consistent with his "openly asshole" communication style.