Sunee Plaza Rumours

pdogg

Most Pattaya "guesthouses" are quite anonymous, often with a private entrance and no reception. Nothing like a bed a breakfast where you may feel you don't have privacy.

One place that's configured like a motel is Selina Place, but with a low season rate of 980 is out of your preferred price range. While their daily rate is no bargain, their monthly rate is quite good.

http://www.selinaplace.com/

Here's a Sunee Plaza map for all interested in the various Sunee guesthouses, bars, gogos etc. It's not completely up to date but a good general map.

Questions? Just ask.

For those who don't know, Sunee is about a minute's walk from Famous Bar.

post-45-0-33522700-1344071864_thumb.jpg

As stated the map above is a tad dated. Another thread reports the demise of Howard's Guesthouse.

Is there any noise on the latest sale/purchase of Corner Bar?

Somewhere just to the east of El Dorado Guesthouse and the dogleg lies the trap that is now known as Wan Cafe. (From there a good strong wedge gets you to Eros - is that the green?) Yes, WC owned/managed by the same guy(s) from Wan's Place further along the soi.

From early November you will encounter - I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning - Mr Big Tel ensconced there in the evenings, behind a carafe of vin ordinaire, his smile a welcoming beacon for all LBR passers by.

• 2 months later...

Is there any noise on the latest sale/purchase of Corner Bar?

Corner Bar is open.

But without Crabby, Thomas, Ning, and Aun it is a quite different place, a shell of its former self.

Malt, the best dancer in Sunee, is back at Mic My Boy Bar, numero trienta y uno (tee sam sip et) on the above map.

Many of you will not like the joint. Some of the boys are too macho while others are of a questionable age.

However,Malt will be 21 next April and as femmy as they get. The number on the white undies is 18.

I've seen Malt (pronounced Moan) in a couple of ladyboy competitions and might be to some of your tastes.

The trick is to make it clear you're their to see his/her dancing. One way to do that is to give go to the stage and give Malt 100 baht and tell him to ask the DJ to play what he likes. Give the DJ 40 baht and request he play what Malt wants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...