Help needed regarding m2f

girlyboy8

I need info about m2f transition I have many question regarding m2f and need clarification and help. Can a male become a shemale or female? What are the process involved in it? Is there any age limit applicable?, Time and cost required for transition process? And came to know that THAILAND is the best place for m2f process. If one want to relocate is it possible or any helping group or community can help relocate?

Hoping to get as many answers coz it may be useful a bunch of people who badly in need and want to move away somewhere to lead a discreet life. (cos they dont get proper care and even not accepted by parents, relatives, and friends)

Hope evenyone understand the situation and awaiting replies to flood as many as possible.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I need info about m2f transition I have many question regarding m2f and need clarification and help. Can a male become a shemale or female? What are the process involved in it? Is there any age limit applicable?, Time and cost required for transition process? And came to know that THAILAND is the best place for m2f process. If one want to relocate is it possible or any helping group or community can help relocate?

Hoping to get as many answers coz it may be useful a bunch of people who badly in need and want to move away somewhere to lead a discreet life. (cos they dont get proper care and even not accepted by parents, relatives, and friends)

Hope evenyone understand the situation and awaiting replies to flood as many as possible.

There are websites that focus on the subject of transitioning. You need to find one and start there.

Thailand may be a cheap place to get things done, but you absolutely positively must understand the process before dealing with Thai doctors as they will do anything for money without regard for your care. You must understand the process enough to control and guide your Thai doctor.

One thing that Thailand can't help with is psychological care. Go through that and become an expert in the process before coming to Thailand.

The other thing is that they speak a different language here. It's a good idea to learn what you can before making the move. Check out Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur Thai. If there is a Thai Wat in your area, they may offer classes. I was in the hospital the other day, and two assistants were trying to figure out the doctor's instructions. My Thai is good enough that I was able to stop everything and put them on the right track. Can't stress how important that is.

Help with moving and day to day things is easy. Just ask.

• Upvote 2