Anyone Use An IPad To Post On Ladyboy Review?

Oops, sorry... that was my iPad test.

I was trying to reply to Dicko's post using my iPad. I can hit "reply" and it opens a reply wind (and quotes a previous post if I'm replying to it) but when I click on the open window I cannot type any new text in.

Dicko, will you try typing a response to this post (not a cut/copy/paste of existing text) and verify that you are able to type new messages using your iPad?

Sorry, that was done using iPad again. I can add emoticons but not any original text. Frustrating!

I can use my iPad to add emoticons. I can send PM's. I can read through threads and change pages. But I cannot type any new text into a response in the threads.

If I click "reply" at bottom, it quotes the text but will not allow me to type any new text into the window (it just ignores my tapping). If I click in the "fast reply" window at the bottom, it actually shuts off my browser and closes the page!

I've tried this on all the other LB forums, without any problem. Just this one strange anomaly here.

Oops, sorry... that was my iPad test.

I was trying to reply to Dicko's post using my iPad. I can hit "reply" and it opens a reply wind (and quotes a previous post if I'm replying to it) but when I click on the open window I cannot type any new text in.

Dicko, will you try typing a response to this post (not a cut/copy/paste of existing text) and verify that you are able to type new messages using your iPad?

Hey DT, so far so good. How u doin'?

If you use an Ipad would you please try a test post on LBR.

We are trying to sort out a IPad problem. One psoter can login, surf, and the even hit the reply button but cannot post with his Ipad.

A-HA!!!

I finally solved it. Read through a bunch of threads on a Google search and found that some forum settings can create conflicts for posters using iPads, it's relatively rare but upon searching my user settings here at LBR I found I had a checkbox ticked for "Enable visual (RTE) editor?" - upon disabling that feature, WhaLa!!!

This message posted using my iPad.

For anyone else that has similar problems:

1. Sign in.

2. In upper right corner click on your user name

3. Click on "My Settings"

4. Under "Posting Settings" make sure "Enable visual (RTE) editor?" is unchecked