Looking for Alis

Guest JaiDee

Guest JaiDee

thanks KH, I will forward it along to the potential suitor

I still don't get why these guys focus on ONE girl in particular when there are hundreds in Pattaya

but as Pig Dogg says, the size of her package may be a deciding factor!

Perhaps he's not been to Pattaya before - it must be hard for Westerners to picture a town crawling with beautiful young LBs, all looking for an old man, preferably still alive, and who who can operate an ATM.

It's a little like that Muslim idea of heaven - 70 virgins, or something like, only you don't have to die first.

For big cocks - research forums ?

Actually the guy was just there and said he couldn't find her......I have also heard from a friend that she is living with a Thai guy and out of the scene same as Kahuna said, so who knows.....anyway, I told him I'd help him out of I could.

BTW the number was no good, he tried it from the states and only got an older Thai lady.

Actually the guy was just there and said he couldn't find her......I have also heard from a friend that she is living with a Thai guy and out of the scene same as Kahuna said, so who knows.....anyway, I told him I'd help him out of I could.

BTW the number was no good, he tried it from the states and only got an older Thai lady.

It may have been her old number. She got a new one earlier last year, when she met her Thai boyfriend, and was very selective about who got it. I met her when she was opening her now defunct bar, she gave it to me, but said not to give it to anyone. Makes no difference now, as my Thai sim card is in Los, but I think finding her current mobile will prove difficult to achieve as I reckon not many have it.

He probably saw pics of her from back in her prime at 131 - she sure was a sexy vixen with a lovely tool when manning that barstool near the entrance. :)

But sorry to say that Alis got increasingly unpleasant in her role as the manageress at La Bamba. This punter knew it was time to move on.

Sindy told me last nite that Alis is back at her village and has her own business designing clothing. That seems to fit her perfectly as her big thing (other than what your buddy is seeking - I should say her OTHER big thing) was making her own funky clothing. Problem I foresee is that although it looked good on her I can't see anyone else pulling it off. Best of luck to her though.