My Fetish Ladyboy Lifestyle - The Phillippines

Stealth007

Stealth...So glad to see you still are the master of the Phillipines. Reading your post got me excited about being able to hit Asia again this winter. Been paying for my kids college which destroyed my travel budget, but I'm hoping I can do a "cheap Charlie" trip this winter.

Awesome report!!!

Newbie to the forum here, but not to Philippines

Nice report Stealth, nothing much has seemed to change since I was last in Makati or Angeles with most action available in same places.

I have a couple of favourite bars to watch the action from...In P Burgos: Cafe Cubano as you mentioned (although a couple of years ago they were charging people 2000php to sit at the tables with the best view of the street at night time). I also like Cheers Sports bar (previously Vila Bar & before that Matrix) as it was one of the first to have al fresco seating.

Also just around the corner in Kalayaan Ave there is Howzat Bar now with al fresco seating

In all 3 there is a constant parade of ladyboys offering massages and other services.

Also from when I first visited P Burgos the massage girls who hang around 7 Eleven were all GG now 90% seem to be ladyboy

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Loverboy25 said:

Just booked a trip in August. Will be great to experience a new place all over again. The fist trip is always the most unforgettable

Welcome Loverboy25. 

And yes the "fist" trip is indeed the most unforgettable. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Loverboy25 said:

Just booked a trip in August. Will be great to experience a new place all over again. The fist trip is always the most unforgettable

Where are you headed in the Philippines, Loverboy?

IMO, the easiest place for a first timer who is primarily interest in sex is Angeles.

• 6 months later...

ON THE ROAD TO SINULOG - 2017 , BE THERE OR BE SQUARE !!!

Yessss , 5 more weeks and counting before take off and back in to the Saddle Again for a whole fucking awesome month with this year the ( Sinulog Festival ) as the high light of my journey.........

Sinulog - 2017.jpeg

Sinulog - 2017-1.jpeg

Sinulog 2017.jpeg

Sinulog_Festival.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SINULOG 2017 Schedule of Activities
(as of June 2, 2016)

December 1, 2016 – January 31, 2017 : Sinulog Street Fair, Osmeña Blvd.

December 30, 2016 - Sinulog Fun Run

January 6, 2017 (Friday) Sinulog 2017 Kick Off

10:00A.M. : Sinulog Trade Fair @ SM City Cebu by Department of Trade and Industry
2:00 P.M. : Solemn Mass (Basilica del Santo Niño)
3:00 P.M. : Launching Parade (Basilica del Santo Niño to CCSC)
6:00 P.M. : Sinulog Choral Competition Grand Finals @ Fuente Osmeña
7:00 P.M. : Opening and Launching Program, Fuente Osmeña
8:00 P.M. : Sinulog Idol (Fuente Osmeña Circle)
9:00 P.M. : Street Party Bands

January 7, 2017 (Saturday) Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Lalawigan

1:00 P.M. : Parade of Participants, Capitol Site to Cebu City Sports Center
2:00 P.M. : Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Lalawigan @ Cebu City Sports Center
6:30 P.M. : Cultural Show (Fuente Osmeña) by Department of Education - Cebu Province
7:00 P.M. : Ms. Cebu 2015 Pre Pageant Night @ Ayala Activity Center
8:00 P.M. : Sinulog Idol @ Fuente Osmeña Circle
9:00 p.m. : Concert @ Fuente Osmeña Circle, Street Party

January 8, 2017 (Sunday) Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Dakbayan

3:00 A.M. : Cebu City 2017 Marathon – www.cebumarathon.com
1:00 P.M. : Parade of Participants, Plaza Independencia to Cebu City Sports Center
2:00 P.M. : Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Dakbayan @ Cebu City Sports Center
6:30 P.M. : Cultural Show (Fuente Osmeña) by University of San Carlos, Cebu Normal University, Salazar College of Science and Institute of Technology
8:00 P.M. : Sinulog Idol (Fuente Osmeña)
9:00 P.M. : Concert @ the Fuente Osmeña, Street Party Bands

January 9, 2017 (Monday)

6:30 P.M. : Cultural Show (Fuente Osmeña)

January 10, 2017 (Tuesday)

6:30 P.M. : Cultural Show (Fuente Osmeña)

January 11, 2017 (Wednesday)

9:00 A.M. : Airport Welcome (Balikbayan Flights)
6:30 P.M. : Cultural Show (Fuente Osmeña) by Department of Education - Cebu City Division
7:00 P.M. : Ms. Cebu 2017 Coronation Night @ Waterfront Hotel Cebu City

January 12, 2017 (Thursday)

9:00 A.M. : Airport Welcome (Balikbayan Flights)
6:00 P.M. : Balik Cebu Welcome Party @ Ayala Activity Center
6:30 P.M. : Sinulog Festival Queen Runway Competition and Photoshoot
8:00 P.M. : Handumanan @ Ayala Terraces
8:00 P.M. : Sinulog 2016 Idol Grand Finals @ the Fuente Osmeña

January 13, 2017 (Friday) Visual Merchandising Contest (Dept. Stores and Malls)

4:00 A.M. : Walk with Mary (Area) Fuente Osmeña - Sto. Niño
9:00 A.M. : Solidarity Meeting (All Competing Contingent/Floats/Higante/Puppeteers)
@ Cebu City Sports Center Gym
6:00 P.M. : Sinulog 2016 Dance Crew Finals @ Cebu City Sports Center
7:30 P.M. : Sinulog Festival Queen 2016 Coronation Night @ Cebu City Sports Center
8:00 P.M. : Cebu Popular Music Festival @ Cebu Coliseum

January 14, 2017 (Saturday)

6:00 A.M. : Fluvial Procession of the Miraculous Image of the Sto. Niño
9:00 A.M. : Re-enactment of the Baptism of Queen Juana and Rajah Humabon Basilica del Santo Niño
12:00 P.M. : 12th "The Street Vibration & Big Bike Rally 2017" by V-max Owner's Group, Inc. Cebu Chapter
2:00 P.M. : Solemn Procession of the Miraculous Image of Sto. Niño
7:00 P.M. : Sinulog Fireworks Competition @ SM City Cebu
7:00 P.M. : Street Party @ Fuente Osmeña and Plaza Independencia

January 15, 2017 (Sunday) - Sinulog Grand Parade

4:00 A.M. : Mañanita Mass @ Basilica del Sto. Niño
6:00 A.M. : Pontifical Mass with His Eminence Jose S. Palma
8:00 A.M. : Holy Mass @ Cebu City Sports Center
9:00 A.M. : Sinulog Grand Parade Carousel Kick Off
7:00 P.M. : Grand Finale and Grand Fireworks @ Cebu City Sports Center
7:30 P.M. : Street Party Bands, Fuente Osmeña
9:00 P.M. : Pyrospectacular Show (Pyromusical Show @ SM City Cebu)
5:00 P.M. – 2:00 A.M. : Concert Series sa Sugbo @ SRP Grounds
12:00 MN : Sinulog Fireworks @SRP

January 16, 2017 (Monday) : Awarding Ceremonies @ Cebu City Sports Center

January 20, 2017 (Friday) “HUBO”

January 31, 2017 (Tuesday) : Judging Sinulog 2017 Photo Contest

February 1, 2017 (Wednesday) : Judging of Finalist in Short Film / Video Documentary and Music Video Contest

February 4, 2017
1:00 P.M. : Screening of Finalists Sinulog Short Film Festival @ SM City Cebu
6:00 P.M. : Awarding Ceremonies Photo Contest, Short Film and Video Documentary Contest @ SM City Cebu

February 4, 2017 – February 13, 2017 : Photo Exhibit “Winning Photos Sinulog 2017" @ SM City Cebu

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/12/2016 at 2:23 AM, Stealth007 said:

ON THE ROAD TO SINULOG - 2017 , BE THERE OR BE SQUARE !!!

Yessss , 5 more weeks and counting before take off and back in to the Saddle Again for a whole fucking awesome month with this year the ( Sinulog Festival ) as the high light of my journey.........

Hey Stealth,

5 weeks are up so I am guessing you are either on your way or already in PI.

Have a great time, looking forward to your reports.

During Sinulog you will likely come across a lot of ladyboys in the parades. If you come across a group called Repos Angels make sure you say hello as they do a lot of work fundraising and doing community work for the needy in Cebu.

Also a good place to have dinner and do some ladyboy watching is from the Terraces in Ayala centre. I was there a few years ago having dinner with a long time lb friend (who is also associated with Repos Angels) and every now and then she was saying hello to others who were walking past.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

First stop AC

Here i stay for 9 day`s , first thing first and that was unpack , put up my music gadgets to get in the mode and went online to test the wechat app to see how good that shit work in AC and it did work perfect.......

With in 10 min i had around 8 ladyboy message me to meet , from them all i choose Cindy a nice cute thing 20 yr old , we agree up on 1500 php for two hours and after 30 min she reach at my Queens hotel and we had lot of fun and she was a cool chick..

Because she had a sponser and he was also in town she did not want me to take her pic , but if your in need to make fast contact Wechat is a way to go ( Only for use by advance members with lots of freelance experience

20170106_094214.jpg

• Like 1

Scouting around for update !!!

The ladyboy scene is completly change and all the other facility are no more avail , the club on friendship highway is closed and there are no ladyboy in the bars no more and HS has now only Jhen and Marge.....
Pretty boring if you ask me !!!

The only place where they are avail is standing in front of The Phillies Grill Bar , each day you will have a few new once coming in but in total i have count around 15 on a bussy day and more or less 8 to 10 in between.....

The action will begin to slowly pick up around 10.00 PM till 02.00 AM

After the bars begin to close , they will move slowly in to Walking street and you will find them every where after 04.00 AM

I have been in AC for 9 days and i was everyday at Phillies Grill to observe and road test a few cute once and found one good enough to join my network , beside that i had my own ladyboy network in place so i did not need to really hunt

Next pic and fuck report of the once i found girly enough to be with......

20170109_221530.jpg

20170109_221605.jpg

20170109_221651.jpg

20170109_221525.jpg

20170109_221506.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry for the picture quality , my camera went dead on the same day that i was going to fly so i could not replace it !!!

Ladyboy ( NHezy )

She is very friendly and can communicate very good with perfect english.....

She is good friends with ladyboy ( Ally ) so you will see them with each other most of the time.....

She dont make use of lenses so her eyes are for real no pin up beauty shit , what you see in those pic are the real deal.....

She use hormoons pills.....

Until now no transgender modifications yet , flat chess , real ass , no enjections , all normal......

The only ladyboy in AC that i have meet so far that go and make her own medical cheque up once a week , i have to say ( Repect )

Fucks only with condoom , fuck price is ( Negotable ) and start around 800

She is not everyday at the phillies corner so it will be a hit and miss to find her......

If you make use of her service be nice to her and buy her some food , most of these girls make long day`s and have nearly nothing to go on day after day......

She is very clean and love to give blowjobs , the seks was pretty good and she can gumm pretty good if your in to that type of yoghurt.......

She has a average dick and can get hard on for those that like to get fuck and she is oke also to perform or be bottom.......

I did not get the impression that i am dealing with a show girl , very relax and chill

She get`s a 7 point and i will look her up for sure next time i am in town......

20170109_014302.jpg

20170109_014329.jpg

20170109_014345.jpg

20170109_014401.jpg

20170109_014414.jpg

20170109_014317.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry for the picture quality , my camera went dead on the same day that i was going to fly so i could not replace it !!!

Ladyboy ( Ally )

I was out of AC the whole day so i got back a little bit late then i normaly does so when i got to Phillies the ladyboy line up was already prep and ready.....

My eyes caught this beauty immediately standing right infront of phillies at the construction side , but i was hungry as hell so i skip the window dressing for a few minuuts to get my food......

After ordering it was as if she can feel my hornyniss because for my surprise she walk around the corner and came and stand right at the window corner of phillies at the other side facing me directly......

I could barley eat my dinner and after a few sec i call her to come and sit with me , as soon as she came in and sat down she smile at me and ask me you really like me dont you ???

I look at her briefly and ask her why do you think that ???

Hmmm , the way you look at me , maybe.....

I did not give her a answer on that and work on my food that was getting cold and i could feel my hornyniss getting stronger by the minuut , aks her if she will like to eat something her replay was only drink please , which she got.....

After 20 min i was ready for action and pay my bill and left to my hotel holding her hands like i Always do to give a signal to the other ladyboy`s that i am the real deal and avail.......

Queens is cool when it come to ladyboy`s so with in minuuts she was in my room......

First thing i will do is cheque there hygiene by talking close to her and sniffing , she pass the breath test oke and she did not smell no bad sweat any where.......

We went to shower together , she was a little bit shy but i got her fast over it by kissing her all the way till she automaticly follow my moves......

I wash her very good and knowing  that my room had a blower i let her wash her hair also......

Next i dry her up and guide her to the bed , give her a cool massage and let her get ease and comfortable , kiss her and massage her chess and kiss her neck and nippels , keep kissing her till she get horny and begin to move her self......

After 15 minuuts been bussy warming her up , put on a condoom , lubb it very good and lubb her ass also from outside inn , then put my finger in her ass ( slowly ) and lub it from inside , did that for another 5 minuuts......

Then put the head of my dick only in her ass , let her get a feel of it and slowly slide it in nice and easy , it will take a while before you are full throttle and she will from time to time push you back depending how long ago she had seks and if it`s painfull or not , you your self dont do nothing just let her do the work , she knows what to do and how to manage your dick till your all the way in her...

Normaly once you get full in to her she will automaticly grab you and hold you tight because of excitment and pain at the same time , you on the other hand can begin to move slowly in the seks rhythm......

Always keep a eye on her movements if she is pushing then it getting to painful then you need to stop moving if she is pulling you closer or grab your ass and pull it in that means your good and she is enjoying it and you can go on , normaly

After let say 15 minuuts that you are moving the pain will turn in to joy and excitment and you can also notice that by the way she breathing and bodylanguage , now you can fuck her in a normal rhythm till both of you gumm

Most ladyboy will want you to stop i just have encounter a few that will like you to keep your dick in ther ass and want to have what we call a after chock other will like to go a second round in that case make sure you have the best condoom in house because not all can with stand the friction and can brake , to play it saffe Always wear a new one....

Ally was good in her actions and performance , a little bit she and quite but her beauty compensate for the rest.......

She is good friends with ladyboy ( Chezzy ) so you will see them with each other most of the time.....

She use lenses so her eyes will look more gorgeous then normaal ( its all fake )

She make use of hormoons

Until now no transgender modifications yet , flat chess , real ass , no enjections , all normal......

Fucks with condoom or with out condoom , costumer choice , fuck price is ( Negotable ) and start around 500

She everyday at the phillies corner so this girl is a hardworker......

If you make use of her service be nice to her and buy her some food , most of these girls make long day`s and have nearly nothing to go on day after day......

She is very clean , dont give blow job automaticly you have to ask , the seks was pretty good and she can gumm pretty good if your in to that type of yoghurt.......

She has a average dick and can get hard on on my question if she can perform i did not get a answer only a giggle of been shy to repond , she is bottom for sure.........

Have a little bit show girl attitude , but relax and chill and shy and very quite.....

She get`s a 5½ point and i will look her up again if there is nothing better around to fuck......

20170110_000243.jpg

20170110_000320.jpg

20170110_000340.jpg

20170109_231930.jpg

20170110_000219.jpg

20170110_000140.jpg

20170110_000152.jpg

• Upvote 1

My very own invention ( NetWorking )

For me the whole fucking shit is just business , nothing more and nothing less , if you treat it like that then your Always safe that no emotions will come in to play , ever......
I respect everyone that come to the phillippines looking for love and a relationship , but dont be surprise if along the way your ass get burn because your playing with fire.......

In my on going net work i have also different girls that are on my payroll to perform or do all sort of things for me there in the phillippines , from setting up deals and appointments till make bookings and payments for me for my upcoming trips or business that i am dealing with on the ground , one very important asset is information which is gold and i must have the best and most accurate intel of them all....

Mix Ladyboy / Girls - Massage Salon.......

In between i have visit also the mix ladyboy /girl massage shop by the name of ( Garden Of Eden ) the possiblity for hotel massage is also avail , my advice is take it and then you can choose between Kelly or Rubie the rest is waste of time.....
Dont expect no full good massage because they are ready to get fucked , the best is ( Kelly ) she is hot like hell and very horny mix babe with brazilian mother and fillippino dad.....

Kelly is the one with blue blouse and strip with brace.....
Rubi has a playboy tattoo on her left breast..

https://www.facebook.com/relaxrefreshrejuvinate/

Model - 4.jpg

Model - 3.jpg

Model - 1.jpg

Model - 2.jpg

• Upvote 1

If your staying at the Queens hotel , then the massage place is a good 2 to 3 min walk down the block ( See Map )

As i said already take them back to your hotel or to a ST room and avoid getting a massage in that shit hole , place looked fucking creepy to my taste so no fucking way was i planning to get a massage in there , just saying......

LB Massage Mix.jpg

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4418.JPG

• Upvote 1

Aqua Beach Club

Been to Aqua Beach 5x during the 9 day`s i was in AC and i have to say i had a great time and the place looks and feels very cool , my buddy gerard did a good job and the manager javier also.......
So far it`s a great place to chill out with your girls or ladyboy`s , by the way i was the first person to bring a ladyboy in to that place , the whole ordeal was funny......

When the cashier saw my girl she got a little bit nervous and ask the bouncer what will be the price , he told her full price 500 php , then he turn to me and told me house rules buddy , i told him no sweat bro , all chill........

I did not see no freelancers during those 5 day`s and i dont think that they are also welcome........

For now i also dont think that it will be a Ibiza style of place , maybe there will be some special event and party now and then but really ibiza style is not the setup so far i can see , maybe things can change in time....

I had a great time and my guest also , looking around i can see only upscale folks everytime i was there and as i said , most are there to chill and nothing else......

My Manila Show Girl ( Ladyboy Porcha )

20170110_002839.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@SydneyJohn57

Queens is indeed not bad for the price and location but to bad they dont have no jaccuzzi like others have , so from time to time they have to make way for Devera where there jacuzzi is the best for my taste till now......

Aldo i have to say that i will stay next time again at ABC , want to make use of all avail , been a while that i have not been there to make a classical close of my big city tour , will soon go more out to the province and Manila scouting.....

Greetz , Stealth

Getting at the airport it was slightly bussy , lot of people was getting ready to head to Cebu for Sinulog and the plane was full , as Always i was overwight 8 kilo and i had to pay 200 php for each extra kilo and tax.....

As Always our plane reach Clark also 30 min late so everything got more delay.......

@@@8 Kilo over weight - Cebu Pacific@@@.jpeg

For this Sinulog Festival I made contact with my ladyboy princess ( Richie ) to be my show girl , this elegant ladyboy is till now the most beautiful that i have incounter in the phillippines , and with all beauty come drama , because she was like a cristal so fragile , she would arrive with her mistery friends the next day , so i had around 12 free fuck hour for my self till they arrive......

After a smooth flight we reach Cebu where my privit taxi where waiting for me , during our ride to the Condo we pass ( Mango Square ) where i can see that it was very bussy already......

Reach my hotel , took a shower change and head down to ( Mango Square ) , i have to say that the quality that i saw there was not really what i am use to in the pass , both for the girls and ladyboy......

So i took my time and chill , eat something while looking at the crowd and everybody movement till this beauty arrive with her taxi......

I immediately went down to meet her and escorted her to come and have a drink with me , when out of the blue this ugly fat bitch appear and begin to talk to her and grab her hands and tell me , i am these girls mamasan any deal you want to make have to go through me ????

So i look at this ladyboy and aks her is that so , with out giving the ladyboy a chance to replay she said to me yess that so , if you want ST that will be 3500 php , i begin to laugh very hard and told this ugly fat bitch to fuck off with her price and i walk back to where i was standing and begin to search for new girls......

Looking down where this beauty was standing with the mamasan i could see that they where in a heavy discussion and that she was obviously not so happy with her mamasan action , i had all the time in the world so i walk back to the other lounge where there where live bands playing to look around , and when i got back to my spot , this ladyboy was standing waiting for me , she grab my hand and tell me lets go to your place......

I said how abouth your mamasan she said to me fuck her , come let go......

I said oke , but i will not pay you no 3500 php , she smile and said to me no problem up to you what you want to pay , i said to her your sure she said yesss , let go.....

Walking back to my condo she keep asking me , " are you still angry " i begin to smile and told her i was not angry just dont like this pimp shit that was going on back there and fucking rip off , no fucking way will a pay so much for a ST....

Reach my condo , we both took a shower , wash her good , made lots of jokes with her to brake the ice , then we lay on the bed and talk for a while , she does not go to Mango so often but was in need because of privit familie matters and she need the money badly so i think that was also the reason she by pass this bitch mamasan so quickly , lol

She had dental problem so i pass on the blow job and kissing , give her a smooth massage and then went to work with her lovely ass......

She did not fuck for 4 month she said so it was indeed very tight , and it took me a while to get inn but after 30 min puffing we finaly got there and the fucking was oke , not bad but i am use to better and more wild ladyboy`s then this one....

Pay her 1500 php and sign off , had enough for that day with fucking the Bi girl nearly the whole day my balls where empty for a while.......

• Like 1

I had a good long sleep and wakeup around 12.00 PM , because my guests will arrive around 02.00 PM , went to the minishop to load my drinks and buy some snacks , then went out to take some pic so the housekeeping could clean my room.....
30 min later then agree up on she arrive with 4 other ladyboy`s , all beauty queen but very much stuck up and already taken , they are all fucked up bitches because they all flirt and cheat there husbands and bf , crazy bunch for real......
They all toke a shower and fresh up and after a hour we went down to Mango Square to drink some thing and eat something , this bitch mamasan was standing at the side looking at me like wtf , i was looking back at her like , this is the quality you need to have to be really in control bitch , not those sluts your dealing with everyday , lol

As you guy`s may or may not know most of the clubs dont allowed ladyboy`s to go in , but we where allowed to get in the club ( Alchology ) and there we spend the night dancing and having fun , two of her friends meet some guy`s out of Norway and left and one team up with one of the bouncers so later only me and her and one of her friends went back to the Condo , there the threesome was not really awesome but it was oke.....
She also did not fuck for a while , so she was also very tight and needed lots of lubb and massage to get her going , but at the end my balls where again empty and that`s all what counts in my book......

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 2