My Fetish Ladyboy Lifestyle - The Phillippines

Stealth007

@Stealth007 I will be in Manila  next week to see my dentist in Makati and then I will spend another 2 weeks somewhere as yet unplanned as will depend on the weather and my inclination at the time. Maybe meet up for a beer or two if our paths cross?

I just recently retired and am looking for an area to settle down in the Phils so any recommendations from BMs would be appreciated.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 11:59 PM, sydneyjohn57 said:

@Stealth007

I just recently retired and am looking for an area to settle down in the Phils so any recommendations from BMs would be appreciated.

Cheers

If you have not been to Cebu I would definitely try it for a few weeks.  It's got nearly everything that's available in the Philippines without it being as big as manila. Plenty of top quality LBs and lots of beach resorts close by. International airport also. It' hard to beat as far as Philippines goes. I have heard Subic is nice but I haven't seen it. 

6 hours ago, wastopcat said:

If you have not been to Cebu I would definitely try it for a few weeks.  It's got nearly everything that's available in the Philippines without it being as big as manila. Plenty of top quality LBs and lots of beach resorts close by. International airport also. It' hard to beat as far as Philippines goes. I have heard Subic is nice but I haven't seen it. 

Thanks for your reply. I have been to Cebu a few years ago and hope to visit there again this upcoming trip (weather permitting). I have also been to Subic/Olongapo areas and will check that out plus places further north in Baguio, La Union, Vigan in this or  the next trip.

I have started the ball rolling on the SRRV (retirement visa) and any hints about the process would be appreciated.

Cheers

@SydneyJohn57

First of all congratulations with your retirement , hope your stay and living in the phillippines will be a wonderfull one , and offcourse we all here hope that you will use our platform to post and keep us up to date with your movements and activitys.....

My advice to you is dont rush in making a decission , take your time and tour around and see the place first knowing what you want and are looking for......

Ladyboy minded the place is loaded as you know and to find a cuttie is a piece of cake , but is she any good thats the key question

Wish you luck with your search.....

Greetz , Stealth

• 3 months later...

My Last Big City Tour - Nov-Dec 2017

I was not suppose to make this trip at all , but one month after my birthday Aug 30th was my Lucky day and i won € 25.000 lottery after the tax office took there share i stay with around € 17.000 , so i decide to move up my vacation instead of this year may to last year ½ Nov and ½ Dec , during this Lucky charm vacation as i call it i celebrate also my birthday in style like i Always wanted to do there in the phillippines , so we rent a presidental " Cabana "

I personaly call it my " Last Big City Tour " because i was for a long time planning to move out of the dirty big city and go look up more nature , beaches , waterfalls , and the open sea and the province life , so i use this uniek opportunity to close it all with a big bang

My first stop was "Angels City " i was there for two weeks , its Always fun to be in the phillippines around Xmas time the ambience is Always awesome , during my stay i meet my regular girls and ladyboys from my net work and we had a lot of fun with each other , first in line was lovely " Barbara " she is sucha cuttie , come from a middle class familie that own a pig farm and rent out rooms for other ladyboys and they all live in the korean town....

20171120_085456.jpg

During my stay , lovely " Marsha " was also in town for two time a ST , she is nearly going to ( Korea ) to live for good there with her boyfriend

20171121_232439.jpg20171121_232450.jpg20171121_232520.jpg

• Like 3

There is lot of construction and changes going on there in AC , so is the new Sport Bar And Bistro " Envy " ready and up and running and last week i got some inside pictures of one of the clubs that will open its door " Mega Dance Center " everybody is looking out for its opening to see if High Society will get any competition , who knows we will see soon.......

Next pic of the sport bar and food that they serve......Envy Bistro Sports Suites - 2.jpgEnvy Bistro Sports Suites.jpgEnvy Bistro Sports Suites - 3.jpgEnvy Bistro Sports Suites - 4.jpg

Envy Bistro Sports Suites - 1.jpg

On ‎6‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 4:27 PM, Pdoggg said:

25,000 Euro, wow!  :drinks:

That's lots of pisos = lots of ladyboys!!

I won € 25.000 , but when the tax get deducted i was left with € 17.000 , yeah , which € 7000 went to the vacation and party yes , and i pomp the rest € 10.000 in the business i am bussy setting up there in the phillippines right now......

Talking abouth clubbing , High Society is still offlimits for most ladyboy with the exception of a limited few......

So me and my girls went most of the time to " Skytrax " To dance and have a good time , " Aqua Beach Club " was also ladyboy friendly so i have chill there lot of time with my girls , took them out to dinner and made some photoshoot , one cuttie that stay with me for a few sexy days was " Shayne "

20171126_173324_Copy.jpg

20171126_173747_Copy.jpg

• Like 1

In general i have to say that the ladyboy business is booming there in AC , and the pickup place where you will find them most of the time is just infront " Phillies Sports & Grill Bar , i dont know if that will still be the case once the new construction building is fully operational with every thing is open but thats where they are and all over walking street last time i was there in Nov 2017 , you will have a few also standing at the " Open Market " going to the " Mini Stop " but becarefull with drug addicts and thief in between them.......

Been a "Image Bender " that means that i fuck ladyboy`s and also girls was lot of fun i had a whole line up of them and me and my other business buddy rented a " Presidential Cabana " where we throw a hugh party

20171203_172631.jpg

20171203_144206.jpg

20171203_161515_Copy.jpg

• Like 3

After two weeks in AC , my next stop was , Subic ( Olongapo )

Here in subic i was the special guest of my ladyboy friend " Christina " very lovely girl but already married and living with her husband but still freelancing at the side line to keep things in perspective i stay low and undercover at the nice appartment of a bargirl friend of her which we did activity during the day time and at night we join each other for a awesome threesome and went only to places in " Olongapo "

During the day me and " Christina " friend went swimming at the " Grand Sea Resort " 

20171205_135624.jpg

20171205_135742.jpg

20171205_135754.jpg

20171205_140001.jpg

20171205_135831.jpg

• Like 3

There is a ladyboy bar in " Subic " by the name of " Count Nicholas " and as far as i can understand its also the only one left and its a mix bar , ladyboy & girls , one tour in the place the girls looks oke but none was of my taste , but again each to its own , its just around the corner with " Grand Sea Resort " , sorry i did not ask the barfine prices......

20171206_163007.jpg

20171206_163014.jpg

20171206_163101.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

After a well relax and fun week in subic my journey continue to the city that never sleeps as i call it  " Manila " there i rented a condo in a brand new complex on advice of my other work collega that have stay there before i was there for week and my last few day`s i stay at the hotel " Manila Peninsula "

My condo was a stone drop away from P.burgostreet where i was most time of the day to chill and make new pickups have my meetings and interviews , just around the corner you have lots of pubs and lounge to switch from ambience and vibes

20171212_103823_Copy.jpg

20171212_103910_Copy.jpg

Cafe Cubana , ( P.Burgostreet and surroundings )

I have notice that there where more ladyboy`s on patrol and in the place then in the past , most made use of the facility for there takeout and meetings , saw a few famouse once like " Yuuumi Garcia " , "Jenny " , " Francine " and " Micah " there where also a lot more standing outside everywhere the place was crowded everyday i was very glad to see that , i remember years ago when the place where dead with only a handfull ladyboy lovers in da house and or girls also now you see nearly everyday new faces........

LB.jpg

LB-2.jpg

LB-1.jpg

Prices : Girls freelancing there will ask you the first price just like the bargirls , don`t panic just stay relax and do your negotiations till you get the best deal , ST begins at 3000 to 3500 and it can go up all the way to 5000 for ST , my deal breaker is Always 2500 peso take it or leave it and maybe 250 to 350 Tip - depending how good she was , i never do long time when i am there with girls outside my network , i just dont trust them

LT will begin around 5000 and can reach all the way up to 10.000 for those of you interested , if you can negotiate you can manage to lower that till 5000 depending who your dealing with.....

La Cafe

The amount of ladyboys here was also amazing and the camaraderie and bounding was also very good between the ladyboys and the freelancers lots of happy faces and girls making jokes with each other , for those of you that never been there the place has two level which above is for most part reserve for the koreans and the groundfloor is for the other guest.......

Havana , ( Greenbelt )

Here business was good also both for the ladyboy`s and freelancers and there where stiff competitions everywhere that some time flair in to word fights and making insults at each other in the trend of i saw him first and this was my chair and table , saw some cute models freelancing around , sitting at the surrounding tables or right there at the entrance

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So that was it folks......

As i wrote at the beginning of my Trip Report this was at the same time my last " BigCity Tour " vacation meaning that i will as soon as my next year vacation be traveling more and more to the province leaving the city life for what it is , i will be in the bigcity for stop overs and a one or two day stay to meet my girls then for us to fly or ride off to the province , i am going to trade the loud noice , pollution , bussy traffic , dirt and everything that come with been in a bigcity`s with , fresh air......

In conjuction with that i will open a brand new Thread under the name of " My Province Vacations "

As of next year 2019 more - Beach`s

Beach.jpg

Beach.jpeg

As of next year 2019 more Vast Country Side & Nature.....

Country side - 1.jpg

Country side.jpg

As of next year 2019 more Waterfall`s and caves

waterfall.jpg

Caves.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I very much appreciate the detailed reports and the pics.   I especially appreciate the details about the girls charges for time.  I live in the USA but have an apartment in  Colombia, where there are lots of pretty travestis to spend time with.  I am thinking about trying out Thailand or the Philippines, anywhere in asia.  I was hoping it would be cheaper, but if 2500 is the bottom line, about 48 usd, then its even a bit higher than what my bottom line is in Medellin short time.  Tell me if you would what do the LB's in the phillipines think of as  short time? An hour or an afternoon?  I would be paying about $35 usd for an hour and a half or so, in her apartment.  There is no "scene" at all, well there is but its dangerous and you will probably get robbed.  The girls are cute.. but you really need to sort them out and it takes time.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JoshuaMiller said:

I especially appreciate the details about the girls charges for time.  Tell me if you would what do the LB's in the phillipines think of as  short time? An hour or an afternoon? 

Welcome Joshua!

The streets of Angeles City are both extremely cost effective and user friendly.

The ladyboys can be found on Walking Street, outsdie of Phillies, and to a lesser extent near the park by JJs supermarket. These locations are in a straight line and only a few minutes walk from each other.

Simply engage any of ladyboys on the street in a brief conversation and then say, "700 pisos, OK?" and you will not get turned down. This is currently approx $13.

Of course you can give more if happy with her performance but if someone puts in a subpar performance so what.  

In the Philippines,  they are not clock watchers, you have plenty of time to offer her a beer in your room, shower, do the deed. There is no rush.

Some might prefer to stay overnight and you can give them more.

These prices are so attractive, that the cost of a threesome is dirt cheap.

Unlike Thailand, many Filipina ladyboys are OK with sucking and penetrating each other.

Enjoy!   :biggrin:

Hey Pdoggg,

I wish I had seen your reply sooner.. I must have missed the notification.  Thank you for getting back to me!  Wow that is crazy cheap, and the scene in the PI is so much nicer than in Latin America especially with t-girls especially in Colombia its really not out in the open.  The trans girls in Colombia are mostly comfortable in gay bars and clubs, where they are welcome. Trans girls are not even allowed entry into some bars and clubs.   They advertise on the internet and while there is a street scene it is not very savory and certainly not very fulfilling.  I have been chasing them all over latin america now for about 7 or 8 years maybe a bit more, I am away for as much as 3 months at a time, and am ready to engage with the girls and spend some time, not just popping in to a girls apartment for sex and leaving..   I feel I can get that in PI more so than in Thailand, or Cambodia, what are your thoughts? .  I am a researcher and avid youtube watcher, trying to learn what I can, and finding this message board is an awesome discovery for me.  Does time spent with a girl, such as going to a girl repeatedly, being a regular for lack of other words, cause her to give better service, or to start considering you in a better regard?  I found that lots of times in Latin America the girls start to take you for granted, trans and genetic, the more you see them... service and attention wane.  I am looking for the absolute best deal on time with a chica trans pay to play.. for a make believe relationship. Don't necessarily want the responsibility of a girlfriend, but I always leave my options open.  Also is Angeles City my best option?  I am very attracted to Cebu, because I love Scuba and there is a lot of diving I can access from there.  Any ideas about Cebu?  Anyway I have lots of questions.. thinking about late February heading that way. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 8:25 AM, JoshuaMiller said:

I am looking for the absolute best deal on time with a chica trans pay to play.. for a make believe relationship. Don't necessarily want the responsibility of a girlfriend, but I always leave my options open.  Also is Angeles City my best option?  I am very attracted to Cebu, because I love Scuba and there is a lot of diving I can access from there.  Any ideas about Cebu?  Anyway I have lots of questions.. thinking about late February heading that way. 

I think the Philippines is the best deal as far as chica pay to play goes.

If you like the convenience of the street pay for play then Angeles is the best option.

A few years ago, Cebu Square in Cebu City was a good option for street pickups.  I've heard, but don't know for sure, that it has changed.

But it's not Cebu City but rather other parts of Cebu where you would go to scuba dive.

I am not a fan of online hookups but many guys feel it's the best way to meet in Cebu.

Pina Love is probably the best way to meet ladyboys in the Philippines.  It's just not my style.

Click here for Pina Love

Forum members Strocube and Wastopcat are familiar with the Cebu scene and Forum member Thaibound is an expert at the effective use of Filipina online dating sites.

Pina Love   is the sister site of Thai Friendly  but in Thailand the dating sites are not as essential as in most parts of the Philippines.

If you enjoy dating sites then Cebu is as good as Angeles but if you prefer the street then Angeles is the place to go.

While the P4P price is cheaper in the Philippines, the price of comparable lodging is cheaper in Thailand. The food is better in Thailand. Infrastructure is better in Thailand.

The Filipina ladyboys speak better English.  Filipina ladyboys are more likely to be flat chested while Thailand has lots more silicone.

Cambodia is not a good option for ladyboys.

In none of these places do you pay by the hour. It will either be shortime, which is a coupe of hours without clock watching or longtime which is overnight.

Have fun bro!    :drinks: