My Fetish Ladyboy Lifestyle - The Phillippines

Stealth007

My last trip to the phillippines was in 2012....

It took a while before i took back to the sky`s , had lot of things to do and fix at home first that had more prio then a vacation......

But this year i finaly got all under control and went on a well deserve one month vacation......

I was for a week in Manila for business and pleasure.....

One week in Cagayan De Oro , also for business and pleasure......

And to close my trip , two weeks in AC only for pleasure......

On this trip i made a photoshoot with my lovely ladyboy princess ( Gabriela ) from Cagayan De Oro

And i did some extensive scouting everywhere to inform you all as good as possible abouth the ladyboy scene there in the Phillippines

• 6 months later...

Been A Freelance Playboy Or Player , Always Live by the Code !!!!

1- Always have your network in place up and running 24/7.

2- Devide your network in to different fractions and make sure everybody know there place.

3- Make sure you have a group of loyal regulars that you can count on.

4- Make sure you have ears on the ground to keep you out of trouble.

5- Make sure you have local friend in all level of the society you never know when you will need them.

6- Dont forget where you came from and where you are at right now and where your going.

7- Be as Stealth as possible if your in the prof freelance game of fucking other people`s girl.

Greetz , stealth

Manila

My first stop was manila there i stay for one week for business and in between i did some major fucking with a few high class ladyboy friends of mine and a few high class GG`s......

The peso vs Euro rate was not bad , when i reach it was 2.482.50 for € 50 euro , on week before i left it was 2.580.00 for € 50 euro

post-665-0-15814500-1451034107_thumb.jpg

I have stay at the Prince Plaza II Condotel , because it was just a stone drop away from my favourite hang out place ( Greenbelt )with ( Havana Club ) as my favourite place to hang out to cheque out the ladyboy`s scene and GG`s......

I have notice that since i was there last the ladyboy approach have improved dramatically , the girls are not sitting separate any more on the banch or walking around , but they are now allowed to mix with the public and can sit any where they like on the tarrace or inside

You will still see a few sitting in the park or are walking around , but there main focus is the guy`s that are at Havana it self......

post-665-0-06015500-1451036089_thumb.jpg

Fuck price in Manila - Dec 2015

The fuck price went up a little bit, but as Always i have my own fuck price in place and for me it`s Always take it or leave it , it`s my money i pay so i make the rules , freelace and freestyle at large......

Ladyboy`s from P. Burgos Street ( Street Action )

Blowjob 500 to 600 php

ST - 1000 to 1500 php

LT - 2000 to 2500 php

Ladyboy`s ( Freelance from the Dicotheeks and Clubs )

ST - 2500 php

LT - 2500 to 3500 php

Taxi money - 200 php

Ladyboy`s Freelance from Greenbelt or Havana - Part 1

( The Regular Ladyboy`s )

ST - 2500 php

LT - 3000 to 3500 php

Taxi Money - 300 php

Ladyboy`s Freelance from Greenbelt or Havana - Part - 2

( The Super Stars Ladyboy`s )

ST - 3500 php

LT - 4500 to 5000 php

Taxi Money - 350 php

I have seen some very beautifull superstars walking around asking as much as 8000 php to get fucked , and they will give you a discount down to 5000 php but not less , most of these girls work in Europe , Dubai , Singapore , Malaysia , Hongkong or China

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My next stop was , P Burgo Street......

There nothing has change , the sleazy & slutty ambience is as good as ever , nice i like.....

My main hang outstation was , ( Cafe Cubana ) , from time to time you will see a ladyboy and lots of GG`s walk around trying to get some attention , while most will be standing at the entrance and at the main road.....

post-665-0-13743500-1451037948_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-02921300-1451037951_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-97069700-1451037953_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

In between i have also visit the next hangout places with my slutty GG`s , there you will see also a lot of freelance girls specialy on the weekend or when there is a special function......

1- Handlebar

https://www.facebook.com/handlebarmanila?fref=ts

2- H & J Bar

https://www.facebook.com/HjSportsBarAndRestaurantMakati/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/friskymanila/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/FriskEManila?fref=ts

post-665-0-37352800-1451039216_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-94297900-1451039238_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The power of social media.....

During my stay in Manila i have try out ( Tinder ) and it was a hit and a miss , from the 30 reactions and message that i got only 8 where a clear go and the rest was just kissess in the wind......

Our ladyboy`s are also very well represented on this social media , had two lovely incounters , i will recommand everybody to try it......

post-665-0-65824600-1451048241_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

My next move was to the , Bay Watch Tower Plaza , walking distance from , La Cafe , Amazone and Robison Mall

Again a good spot to be for the mix , ladyboy and GG`s lovers , during my stay here i had already my hands full , but went to La Cafe and Amazone to chill and hang out play pool with my babe`s....

post-665-0-30826400-1451049073_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-06650700-1451049076_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-25750000-1451049079_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-54575300-1451049082_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-61640300-1451049105_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-49768600-1451049108_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have been traveling all over the fillippines for many years now , but i never have been in to the ( mindanao area ) for all the reasons very well known to us all.....

In the last few years a few friends of mine have been to Cagayan De Oro and they told me how safe this place is and how develop and clean......

They also show me pictures to back up there findings , and the more i hear and see , the more interested i got to go and visit this place , much more so when i found out that , Cagayan De Oro is in the top 10 of the most ladyboy on the social media and they have some awesome babe online in between , which made me make last year the finale decision to go and see the place for my self.....

And that has happend this year for a one long week , and i have to say it was a fantastic week and i will for sure come back many many time over again

• Like 1

I flown with The Phillippines Airline from Manila To Cagayan De Oro , it`s a 1 hour and a half flight , with only snacks on board

With the normal flight you may take only 10 kilo of baggage with you , but because i had much things with me for the photoshoot i took a little bit more expensive ticket where i can carry 20 kilo with me , still not enough because i was still 10 kilo over weight , lol

That ticket cost me 9.440 php

I did all my bookings online through the phillippines airline website and pay with my credid card , all went fine and i did not incounter any probleem at all.......

The place is indeed nice and peacefull and clean with some good roads , with lots of constructions and development going on , but very crowded like every phillippines big city`s , lot of moslim there but i did had no probleem with none what so ever , and they all respect my ladyboy friend ( Gabriela )

I was planning to do some sightseen on location but i manage to visit only one place which was the ( Malasag Eco Tourist Village And Gardens )

On the mongering side , lots of ladyboy`s and GG`s to fuck and they all are very cheap , price range ( Up to You ) , Sir.....
For the bareback army good place to discover most will do it with out a condoom......

My fuck price stay on a 1000 php level with 200 php taxi money.....

The two places i visit where you can pickup girls and ladyboy very easy was at the discotheek ( Pulse ) 10 min drive from the Centro Hotel and the chill lounge location ( Lifestyle District ) 5 min walk from the Centro Hotel

https://www.facebook.com/PulseLiveMusicVenue/

• Upvote 1

@PDogg

Hehehe thankx.....

Well this TR and all the rest to come are just a follow up of the thread ( The Cybergirls Most Common Locations )

Where i will tray to shade some light to all the locations where our fillippino ladyboys are......

There are lots of places that i will not go because its to dangerous or boring......

But i hope one day things will cool down in Zamboanga with the fighting and killing that is going on there right now for me to meet some awesome beauty`s......

So i invite here by all the other phillippines lovers to follow my lead and visit the other places and report , thankx.....

Next on my list will be ( Olongapo ) , where you have some awesome ladyboy`s also , so stay tune.....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love the sea and beaches but in the short run where i was staying the only beach that was avail with out driving to far away was polo beach , there we went three time to swim and chill out , if you like to have a better spot then you need to ride a hour to the ( White Sand Beach )

post-665-0-48388300-1451931521_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-59937500-1451931533_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-35839600-1451931546_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-06977400-1451931557_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-79808400-1451931570_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-92563600-1451931585_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-41275200-1451931603_thumb.jpg

• Like 1