Newbie FAQ ( Phillippines )

portuguese

hi guys,

add the chance to subscribe a few groups on FB and began chat with few pretty LB.

How come after few minutes of chat, they start asking for money to "help" to buy a smartphone, pay internet cafee or else?

Worst impression ever.

can you share

gey guys,

how fake are LB adds on craiglist ?

http://manila.en.craigslist.com.ph/search/ppp

What do you mean by how fake? Do you mean non-lbs advertising as lbs, or lbs posting photos of someone else in their ads?

I think there are probably less fake ads than ones in the US. Most forum members who visit the Philippines don't check Craig's List, they check the dating sites, like Ladyboy Kisses or Thai Friendly, etc. Once you've made contact and actually visit, then you tap into a big network of lbs.

hi guys,

add the chance to subscribe a few groups on FB and began chat with few pretty LB.

How come after few minutes of chat, they start asking for money to "help" to buy a smartphone, pay internet cafee or else?

Worst impression ever.

can you share

Hi Portuguese!

Welcome to the Forum.    :drinks:

Many ladyboys on Facebook have learned that most of the guys contacting them on Facebook are just looking for free cam sex.  The ladyboys are looking for guys who will travel to Southeast Asia to spend money on them or a guy provide permanent financial support.

Since most Facebook guys will never get on that plane, they figure why not ask every guy for money and maybe some will spend money.

The Ladyboys will say you are not "serious' unless you send money.

Are you are looking for lots of sex with many different ladyboys?

If so, go to Pattaya Thailand and you can have a girlfriend experience in bed for 40 Euros.  No pre-planning is necessary.

There are some very nice ladyboys who post regularly on Ladyboy Review.

Salt from the Philippines is one example.  Here's her thread.  Guys who have met her have told me she is very sweet.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4960-perfect-ladyboy-salt-picture-gallery/page-39#entry129927

Tiara from Phnom Penh is another good choice.

Then there's are Filipinas who are now in Thailand who post here such as Alex Rigby, Jell, and Myx.  They have threads on the Forum.

If you are going to Thailand you can just show up.  And have all te sex you want.

You can even do that in the Philippines too.

But many guys find it fun the search fr ladyboys online.  If so, here on Ladyboy Review, we have lots of ladyboy profiles.  Click on the box that says ladyboys so that only ladyboys show up and not guys.  You cn also search by country, top/bottom, or even by cock size!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-search

Once again, a very warm welcome!  :biggrin:

The guys here have slept with thousands of ladyboys so we can answer many of the questions you may have.

• Upvote 1

well. i just have to agree with Your Pdoggg.....as they say in the desert " show me money...i show you the camel " that in english could be "cash on the barrel" or "no tickee, no shirtee"

my plane to Thailand is in 10 days and did not make a plan....or contact lbs on tf or fb....i prefer to search on the ground.

as the request of money is just ordinary is better to well spend it doing it rather than imagining it.

my ex lb girlfriend ( a "non p4p " she used to call herself ) used to cost me as a mortgage for a small studio in the boroughs of my city...so fuck off

i decided that every penny i will spend from now on has to give me a good real result....

• Upvote 2

I have never used Craig's list but have met lots of ladyboy in pH. You'd be surprised how genuine they are.

Many are there for money so know what you are getting.

I think it best to use a contact site like this to meet someone rather than Craig's list.

I'd only use it for a quick hookup if I came into town for a night or two.

hi guys,

Worst impression ever.

can you share

You should try to see things from their point of view. How many times do you think they hear the " Your gorgeous can we Skype" Lines.

I have met many who are totally genuine girls but hear that shit all the time. I don't blame them a bit if they want money from someone asking to get off on Skype. Why should they not get something from that.

However If you treat them like people and not sex objects they can be great companions who might just blow your mind along with your cock.

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

I am planning a visit to Cebu - and looking to stay in Moalboal - as a holiday in Cebu City is no more appealing than a Holiday in Manilla itself...

I am not looking for constant Company - but the odd evening out - lazy afternoon or Day trip with a local Ladyboy or Femboy is always nice...

Does anyone know the Moalboal / Ronda area and can tell me what to expect?... I am also investigating Hotels as well as Places to Chill-out and Cruise...

Thankyou.

• Upvote 2

Was there last year. Really enjoyed it. There is a disco there. I saw many lb there however I didn't see any I liked. I'm sure if you do a little more looking you won't have any problems. Also it's no difficulty getting a girl from Cebu to come to you.

The beach and diving is great there. You'll have a great time.

• Upvote 2