check in bar hotel

dirtydude

hi

I cant find the location of the check in bar hotel. is the bar a trolley on the street or a bar inside I have seen 2 different versions of this bar and was given 2 different locations a mile apart and where is the hotel located?

If your looking for the hotel above the Check In Bar its called the BKK 7 Inn and does not belong to the bar, you have other I Check Inn Hotels on soi 7/1 (on map below) and sois 11,13,20 & 28

see here  http://www.icheckinn.com/hotel.php?bangkok

(Map courtesy of Gutsy)

post-136-0-14230400-1433081226_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah, BKK 7 Inn is the place. There is almost nothing anywhere on the internet about the place.

Doesn't look like the type of place you can book online DD.

iCheck Inn, on Soi 7/1 also mentioned in this thread has an online presence though.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/2-bangkok-accommodation/?p=800

Think that soi has a small ladyboy bar but I forget it's name.

And a few massage shops with ladyboys.

I think BKK7 also has a shortime rate.

Sounds like a good choice if you will be barfining mostly from Check Inn Bar.

But being above a bar you like is a double edged sword since if you bring a ladyboy from another bar to your room it might be notcied by Check Inn staff if that matters to you.

you mean the hotel above check inn bar?

i've been there several times. ( short time use ) Rooms are basic but with everything you may need. Tv, air conditioning, hot shower.....very clean.

why not.....for a couple of glorious days ( and nights ) of full immersion stage.... i would choose it

i wouldn't call it a double edged sword.....

post-6926-0-30861500-1433099368_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

you mean the hotel above check inn bar?

i've been there several times. ( short time use ) Rooms are basic but with everything you may need. Tv, air conditioning, hot shower.....very clean.

why not.....for a couple of glorious days ( and nights ) of full immersion stage.... i would choose it

i wouldn't call it a double edged sword.....

I concur and agree with Mr. sustra. Just go for it and enjoy. You've got nothing to lose but a whole wonderful world to explore. 

Doesn't look like the type of place you can book online DD.

iCheck Inn, on Soi 7/1 also mentioned in this thread has an online presence though.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/2-bangkok-accommodation/?p=800

Think that soi has a small ladyboy bar but I forget it's name.

And a few massage shops with ladyboys.

Sweetheart Bar no longer has ladyboys.   :sad0143: However Plame massage on that same Soi (7/1) has soem nice ones. Several ex Guess Bar girls working there.

Thanks Pdoggg, thanks for the help too. If anyone has a picture or information about BKK 7 Inn can they post it please.

Im sure Gutsy can give more information when he is online  B)

It's been answered since I logged on.  The Bangkok 7 Inn has shares the same entrance at Check In Bar who they probably get most of their business from.  I think rooms are 1000 overnight or 400 baht ST.  

• Upvote 1