Ooops She Came In My Ass Last Night

DownLoLarry

Reading forums, one might might think everyone always practices safe sex.

But when talking with guys on a ground, sometimes I hear things such as, "well I know I shouldn't have , but I was drunk and one thing led to another and before i new it..................".   :sign0007:

So how do you guys resist temptation and play safe®?

************************************************************************************************************************************

Shameless plug below:

Whether you play safe all the time or not, it's a good idea to get tested for STDs.  You can get tested quite inexpensively in Thailand but given the incubation period, you will most likely need to get tested back home.

What is nice about getting tested in Thailand is how anonymous it is. In the States, there are certain things you dont want on your medical records due to prexisting condition clauses in health insurance. Or maybe it's changed under Obama Care, I really don't know.

Lots of STDs are catchable. And I don't know anyone who puts a condom on a ladyboy before he sucks her dick.

We're now affiliated with PersonaLabs. They do anonymous testing. Ithink it's for Americans only.  Maybe Canadians too but I don't think so.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/333-personalabs/

Play safe or at least safer!  

well larry you have hit the nail on the head....

oral with a condom is not preferred imho...

i always do a full panel work-up after i get back from sin city but have never done it there as some stuff have an incubation period so is not going to show immediately  :huh:

• Upvote 2

We are also affiliated with a second STD checking place.  Think it's a similar setup in that you order online and then go visit a lab near you.

I have no idea which is better or how comparable the prices are.  I would imagine that unless you live in a rural area with limited labs probably best to go with the least expensive.

Her's a link to the second one.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/334-std-check/