Things Ladyboys Leave Behind in the Room.

bumblebee

A tooth brush that you bough for her only hours earlier in 7/11.

I have a whole bunch of limited use toothbrushes, throwaways, that I get in Cambodia Hotels.  There not really menat to last and are perfect for Pattaya Ladyboys hwo mix cigarettes with som tam.  If anyone needs a few let me know when I'm back in Pattaya.

I recall one girl from Guess a few years ago. One of my earliest experiences. Became an aggressive little thing in the loom and then spent long time in the bathroom. I was by then so pissed off I ordered her out and told her to "f" off. Had enough of the manipulations and was at that time quite nervous about what was going on. She went off in a huff and afterwards I looked in the bathroom bin. She left some antibiotic tablets. Methinks I may have dodged a bullet? Also managed to nick about ten of my multi-coloured condoms the little @!#$%

• Upvote 1

You guys got things pretty well covered.....eyelashes....toothbrushes......earrings......and, good call, hair all over the fucking place........

But I always found this perplexing....After a 3 or 4 month trip I would have a bag full of underwear....panties of all shapes and colors..........

I could never figure out what they wore to leave........Do they routinely walk around with more than one pair of panties....Do they carry spare undies in their suitcase they call a purse...........

I just left them....too small for me....Often wondered what the maids thought though...........

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Everything, they consider suitable to mark their territory! Earrings, eyelashes, condoms, perfume, panties, hair bands, chargers, even cellphones, ...,

Sometimes also used to have a reason to call you back and come again to your room.

And should you be so crazy to make a stunt in your own apartment/house, but having a steady friend, you can be nearly sure, she is trying to leave her mark.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Took one of my favorite LBs LT a couple days ago. Have known her for years but only ST; this was her first LT with me.

She woke up at 10AM and had to leave. I stayed in bed.

When I woke up, I found the following:

post-295-0-11635300-1436705162_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-18548100-1436705220_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-37925800-1436705273_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-04761800-1436705329_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-39554000-1436705371_thumb.jpg

There are actually a few other things, but I thought they would identify her so I left them out.

• Upvote 3

Fair exchange in my opinion. I hope they fit you.

They're pretty nice too!  But sadly, no.

This morning around 10, my Line started blowing up.  All the messages boiled down to, "What you do, darling?"

"Sleeping."

"What you do after noon?"

"Sleep."

"Today, you do laundry?"

"What?"

"I want take care my clothes,  I want you take care my clothes."

"You have clothes too much.  I don't know what is clean, and what should go to laundry.  You take care."

"All."

"All what."

"I want all clothes go laundry."

I figured this was my chance.  There's a laundry near her work, so I'll just take everythig over there, get it done, and drop it off when she's at work.  A cunning plan indeed.

So after a couple LTs and a couple STs, the final count is:

4 makeup bags.

Assorted toiletries

10 tops

2 skirts

7 dresses

1 Pant

3 boy shorts/panties

3 panties

2 pair high heels

Missing 1 toothbrush

I imagine she'll be frosted when I hand it to her.

• Upvote 2

Friday morning woke up around 8:30, and decided to try some breakfast for a change.

The place I'm staying has reasonably good security (if the maid remembers to close front entrance), but they don't do anything to keep people from hanging around out front.

Was surprised to see you-know-who waiting across the street.  And on top of that, she had a huge bag over her shoulder.  Who knows what horrors it contained.

Took her to breakfast and back to the room to dirty the sheets.

This time she only left one top, a pair of high heels, and another dusting of glitter

Gotta find out if this place as a back entrance..  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great story, and clearly she wants to mark her territory so you won't be "wandering". :biggrin:

I guess i also experienced this when she left toothbrush, powder, lipstick such nipple-"pads" and her IPad in my room.

Even it was not agreed before, i met her the next night again. Obviously this "tactic" worked very well with me :biggrin:

But can`t say that i did not enjoy.

• Upvote 1