Would You Walk with a Ladyboy in Your Home town?

bumblebee

While most of us have no problem walking around the sois of Thailand in the company of a ladyboy, how would you feel about walking around your home area with a passable LB for a few days?  Would you do it or is it a case of what is fine in Los is a nono back home?

I did it...Not with my Thai ladyboy but with a friend and his Thai ladyboy....

They visited  and spent the night...We went out to eat...A nice Thai restaurant BTW that I have re-visited several times...I suspect that the Thais in the Thai restaurant  who are from Thailand knew she was a ladyboy....

A couple days later we all spent the entire day at Disneyland...........

The truth....I have no idea what other folks thought but I never once thought about her being a Thai ladyboy in beautiful downtown USA............

There was no bravery involved on my part...It truly never entered my mind that she was not a real she........Go figure...........

• Upvote 2

I have to think about what home town means for me.

Having lived in Saigon now for 11 years, it is the place I call home. I have spent many a time swanning around with VNese LB on arm.

In previous life I lived in Darwin, a small city in Tropical Australia, for 20 years give or take. In a place like that, & teaching at the university, I was always capable of being known by people who I didn't know & didn't know they knew me. May sound silly, but I had a professional life & reputation - as well as the reputation of my employer institution - to think of, and would not have walked about with LB in tow. I did however, have the occasional one discreetly visit me at home late at night.

If by home town we mean birthplace, in my case Brisbane, also in AUS, then no problem I would think. I haven't lived there for 30 years, almost nobody there would know me now, & I guess I would - if I returned - feel the anonymity of the stranger. I'd be able to be carefree about doing whatever I liked.

• Upvote 2

In somewhere where i used to live like Dublin i would do it no bother but in my home town, i dont think i would to be honest. Just having a partner from South East Asia will bring snide remarks - especially from women.  And if that partner happened to be a ladyboy they would fall off their bar stools (although secretly chat them up as soon as soon you went to the bathroom)

Depends on how they dress. 

Ditto that 

In somewhere where i used to live like Dublin i would do it no bother but in my home town, I dont think I would to be honest.. Just having a partner from South East Asia will bring snide remarks - especially from women.  And if that partner happened to be a ladyboy they would fall off their bar stools (although secretly chat them up as soon as soon you went to the bathroom)

Ditto that too, would happily walk around in any town in the world with a ladyboy in tow except for my home town, this would be due to the snide remarks from the ignorami 9%20Wanker.gif

In somewhere where i used to live like Dublin i would do it no bother but in my home town, i dont think i would to be honest. Just having a partner from South East Asia will bring snide remarks - especially from women.  And if that partner happened to be a ladyboy they would fall off their bar stools (although secretly chat them up as soon as soon you went to the bathroom)

I can just imagine a group of old village boys getting all twitchy if they found out there was "one of those lady men thingys" in their local. :biggrin:

I can just imagine a group of old village boys getting all twitchy if they found out there was "one of those lady men thingys" in their local. :biggrin:

lol.. that would set the cat amongst the pigeons. Always thought it would be entertaining to bring a hot lb to a big gaa match down in Tipperary or somewhere. I know for a fact that if no one was looking they would be all over them like a cheap suit

• Upvote 1

lol.. that would set the cat amongst the pigeons. Always thought it would be entertaining to bring a hot lb to a big gaa match down in Tipperary or somewhere. I know for a fact that if no one was looking they would be all over them like a cheap suit

Most do develop a mickey fascination from years in the christian brothers no doubt. :obscene: