Sensations v 69 Bar: Battle of the Bars.

Stroker

Sensations or 69 Bar?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer and why?

• Sensations
    • 69 Bar
    • Other

Who gives a shit?

There are a number of people here who dislike the owner a lot (I'm not one) and the way it affects the bar. This is how they expressed their opinion.

But I could hold my tongue no longer...

Thank you for lowering yourself to the level to reply to this thread...

King's wasn't part of the discussion but I dislike that they charge both for the room and a BF when you take someone to the room. But, I guess, it's something that they do have a room.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Henryford

Vote for 69. When i went to Sensations i was hassled to buy lady drinks but the girls at 69 are much more friendly.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I voted Sensations....

On reflection, I've decided to edit out the last part of this post, because past experiences have taught me that these sort of things can get out of hand really quickly & that the open forum is really not the right place to make harsh remarks about other B.M's.

I will get back to everyone via PM, in due course.

:hi:

• Upvote 3

I voted Sensations.... Because I think Spike's a complete wanker & drunk prick!

Don't beat about the bush mate.  Tell us what you really think.

I've met the guy before, but only briefly.  I honestly couldn't give an opinion on him.  His bar seem alright I suppose.  I can't say I'm a big fan of either bar.  Just not my thing these days.

Yeah, admittedly, that was a bit direct, but I do have my reasons... Which I'd be very willing to share over a beer or a PM with anyone.

I know where you're at with the bars, mate, it's becoming less & less my scene as time goes on

• Upvote 3

I voted Sensations.... Because I think Spike's a complete wanker & drunk prick!

Why are you not telling this to Spike strait in his face and if you don't like the bar don't go.

If you speak like this its a insult to a bar owner.And you can send me a pm with the reason.

Josh

Why are you not telling this to Spike strait in his face and if you don't like the bar don't go.

If you speak like this its a insult to a bar owner.And you can send me a pm with the reason.

Josh

I know Lung, he is a good and forth right man and yes he would tell another guy if he had a problem.

I had a problem in your bar once (aggressive ladyboy demanding a drink) you and I were the only guys in the bar but you didn't bother to correct the ladyboys rude behavior.

Maybe you need to take care of your own house first? :)

• Upvote 7

I know Lung, he is a good and forth right man and yes he would tell another guy if he had a problem.

I had a problem in your bar once (aggressive ladyboy demanding a drink) you and I were the only guys in the bar but you didn't bother to correct the ladyboys rude behavior.

Maybe you need to take care of your own house first? :)

Maybe you had to tell me this then i can do something about it but not come lather on the forum with it.

But tell me when its happening.

Both bars are upping their game with 69 extending their size and Sensations opening a brand new venue with all the bells and whistles including a pool. Will these developments get them a bigger slice of the ladyboy lover action and how much will the farang backers of each influence where drinkers drift to. Interesting times in Pattaya on the cusp of Party Season and will the other LB venues around town feel the squeeze from these two very popular brands.

• 2 weeks later...

If one were to ponder for a moment upon how much either of these two bars would be affected, in terms of popularity and attendance, if either farang host no longer played a part in it and had nothing what-so-ever to do with their respective venue anymore, for whatever reason.

Would that bar become a better or worse place, or remain much the same?

• Upvote 2

I wonder how many guys actually go to Sensations because of Scott, quite a lot of newbies I'd imagine, whereas I reckon the guys longer in the scene go because it's part of the ladyboy bar circuit and Scott being there or not is secondary. Having never had the pleasure of Spike's hospitality I can't comment regarding his draw to customers in 69 Bar.

If one were to ponder for a moment upon how much either of these two bars would be affected, in terms of popularity and attendance, if either farang host no longer played a part in it and had nothing what-so-ever to do with their respective venue anymore, for whatever reason.

Would that bar become a better or worse place, or remain much the same?

I have no doubt that Scott is a major factor in the attendance figures at Sensations, much like Karl had in the days of Ezy. Would it still be popular without Scott? I would say yes, for a time, as it has established itself firmly on the LB circuit. However, without a decent farang host around, I think, and this is just my opinion, that the attraction would waver and the bar would lose it's loyal crowd significantly over time.

For me I never went to any bar because of the owner/host, farang or otherwise. I always went for the gals be them LBs or BBs. That is what I am there for. Sure I like to get together with my pals for  catching up, drinks, dinner, and cruising the scene and I will go to a bar to meet them if they are there. But never for the owner. 

• Upvote 2

For me I never went to any bar because of the owner/host, farang or otherwise. I always went for the gals be them LBs or BBs. That is what I am there for. Sure I like to get together with my pals for  catching up, drinks, dinner, and cruising the scene and I will go to a bar to meet them if they are there. But never for the owner. 

:happy0065:

Owners? Bars? Let's call them with the right names: "Pimps" and "Brothels" :laugh:

• Upvote 1

I'm the same SS as I go for the gals. I'm happy to be friendly to a point but a guy I don't really know ( genuinely being nice or with a hidden agenda ) isn't going to keep me in that particular bar for long if the talent is lacking.

My favourite bar, the one with the hottie in that night.