JaiDee

Political Rambles and Replies

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/indecline-dog-walk-maga-trump-performance-art-video-802728/?fbclid=IwAR01Tt5u9CzGnU_lzFAyT0C8KqbvMo4i2PSnh3IMuVzO0mnZ0s8L8kKLTZQ

Fake Trump Supporters Get ‘Dog Walked’ in Anarchist Performance Art

Art collective Indecline wants to “dog walk your ass right to the truth” with Los Angeles guerilla project

Inspired by Cardi B’s tweet-threat that she would “dog walk” Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren if she didn’t leave the Grammy winner alone, 20 white men donned T-shirts, MAGA hats and custom collars and were paraded down the Hollywood Walk of Fame by people of color and members of the queer community. Each collar, which was handmade by Brooklyn leather-goods designer DOOMEDnyc, came equipped with a dog tag baring the names of public figures the group deems racist, like David Duke, Richard Spencer, Steve Bannon and Ann Coulter. Tourists snapped photos of the spectacle, as children ran up to pet the faux dogs, and real dogs barked in confusion.

HateBreed_4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Stormy said Trump is a Premature Ejaculator and that Cohen is dumber than herpes!

She knocked Trump while defending herself.

“I’ve slept with a lot of famous people and if I was going to leak a story myself it would be one of the hot ones. Not that one. I would have gone with a much better choice,” she said, noting several times that her experience with Trump lasted “90 seconds.”

Daniels also suggested that Trump’s mental capacities had slowed.

“He formed complete sentences and didn’t make up words,” she said of the Trump she met nearly 13 years ago. “Maybe it’s some of degenerative something,” she added.

She said she did feel guilty about some of what she had shared about the president including some of the “descriptive details of his body.”

“It’s like fat shaming. It’s not in my nature to do that,” she said.

She changed her mind though having heard some of the things he said about her and other women, including the infamous “grab ‘em by the p—y comment.”

“Because he would not extend the same courtesy to me,” she said. “I single-handedly ruined ‘Mario Kart’ and mushroom farming for the world.”

Daniels had previously claimed that Trump’s manhood resembles a “toadstool.”

She explained to the crowd that Cohen, trying to pitch a book, had exposed himself as the fixer for the “Stormy Daniels deal,” naming the $130,000 dollar figure and likely helping reporters sniff out the story.

“We know what a rocket scientist he is,” she said.

She said she watched his Capitol Hill testimony, though tried to take a break by going to get her nails done — but his visage was on the TV there too.

“I can’t escape this guy,” she said. “He’s like herpes,” she continued, then added that the former Trump lawyer is “actually dumber, dumber than herpes.”

I like Cuomo, whipsmart with the heart at the right place. I watch him and Don Lemon as often as I can.

‘I Give Up!’ Chris Cuomo Surrenders After Kellyanne Conway's Latest Bizarre Claim

Chris Cuomo seems to have finally reached his limit of spin from White House counselor Kellyanne Conway

• Like 1

Asphalt Fishing for She Male Zombies whatever that means.

Kellyanne is a tough person to interview. Quite clever she is.

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

A man in Lampang was caught masturbating in front of an election poster of an attractive female candidate for parliament.  :sign0200:

Not politically correct.

Living outside Phitsanulok city, I see several decent looking posters every day along the roadside. And yes, one or two are quite attractive.

But as you say, tongue in cheek (and very cleverly put), I don't think those sort of services are what they are standing for. And I've not been tempted as yet.

• Like 1