JaiDee

Political Rambles and Replies

6 hours ago, seven said:

I know you don't agree, Archie.

But seriously, Beto is good, no?

I reckon that neither Arch or I likes Beto.

Beto is a charismatic sk8ter boy who could be a dangerous candidate.

If he runs he could chip into Bernie's vote as they are both popular with millennials.

Too right wing for me and I suspect too left wing for Archibald.

He seems like a cool guy.

But I want someone who is willing to stick it to the billionaires and I doubt he's that guy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

He ran a decent campaign against Ted Cruz, but that doesn't qualify him to be a presidential candidate. A few of the political youtube channels reviewed his voting record, and he is more conservative, which should not be a surprise as he was a congressman representing a Texas district. Of course his political views would not be anything like Bernie Saunders, or he would not have been elected to congress.

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Too right wing for me 

But I want someone who is willing to stick it to the billionaires and I doubt he's that guy.

Ok. Too right wing for you means too ultra far rightwing for me.

Agreed on the second part. AOC it is then

3 hours ago, rxpharm said:

he is more conservative

I didn't know that. Just following his streams along the border occasionally. Seems like a very decent guy.

Beto is just another DNC corporate TOOL, just like Barry was.

As for AOC, meh. She’s cute, and she makes a few noises I agree with, but I ain’t buying her schtick. I have no love for, nor do I trust the Democrats. I see them as just the other wing of the corporate, perpetual war party. Fuck them. 

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis has defrocked former U.S. Cardinal Theodore McCarrick after Vatican officials found him guilty of soliciting for sex while hearing confession and sexual crimes against minors and adults, the Holy See said Saturday.

For your penance say three Hail Mary's or you can just suck me off instead?  :cold:

• Like 1