Has a ladyboy ever splashed out on you?

Stroker

Years ago I was having a normal-ish shower with an LB in the bath.  It was one of those baths with a shower attached rather than an actual shower unit.  At the end of the bath there was a small ledge to sit on while washing.  While I was taking  a break my opponent continued showering.  Then suddenly she turns and gives me a shower I was not expecting, straight in my face.  My mouth opened wide with shock and she managed to get a shot straight into my cake hole. :rolleye0012:

A similar accident happened a few years later when I slipped in the bathroom, you know how it can get and before I knew it a foot was on my chest and what do you know. :character00292:

So have any of you members had similar unfortunate encounters?

Disgusting..........

And BTW taking a shower with a pretty boy who looks a bit like a girl is NOT normal behavior...not even ish.............

But please babe, don't piss on me in the shower while I play with your cock.................

Yep. More than once.

The one I recall with some mirth was with Sandy from soi 6/1, a big beautiful girl from the Muslim south with a scary angel tattooed all over her back.

I asked her to come down my throat then piss on me. Primed her with a bottle of water first so she'd be fully armed.

After we washed off & dressed she told me so sweetly & innocently: nobody ask me to do that before. Hahahaha.

• Upvote 2

I recently met blonde Candy in Bangkok and was made to sample the amber fluid, well I say made, I didn't take a lot on convincing. We were showering together when she said "I want to piss on you" and push me to my knees. I was then hosed down and mouth fucked. What followed was a great night of rough fucking with slapping and spitting (the spitting did nothing for me).

• Upvote 2

My beloved Am did piss over me when we showered together once, I think she was giving me "payback" for me pissing in her mouth instead of cumming when she had given me a BJ, must admit it kinda turned me on  :obscene:

Another LB that happened to was Aem (ex Didi's Bar) now Kings Bar though we didnt have a shower afterwards  :biggrin:

Also happened a couple of times with GG's  :blush:

• Upvote 1

I presume BigTel would be disgusted by all these shenanigans also. :flirt2:

Funny. 

I must admit to the odd dable with one particular favourite of mine,  it started off with Her in the shower and then escalated to one time that stands out was on Her bed,  She had just finished giving my tonsils a going over when I reckoned it would be a good idea for Her to pee down my throat,  I had a warning from Her that once She started I had to take it all as She wouldn't be happy if it got on the bed, well that was music to my ears.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

She had just finished giving my tonsils a going over when I reckoned it would be a good idea for Her to pee down my throat,  I had a warning from Her that once She started I had to take it all as She wouldn't be happy if it got on the bed, well that was music to my ears.  :biggrin:

Now that I read with your voice in my head for sure. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I must admit to the odd dable with one particular favourite of mine,  it started off with Her in the shower and then escalated to one time that stands out was on Her bed,  She had just finished giving my tonsils a going over when I reckoned it would be a good idea for Her to pee down my throat,  I had a warning from Her that once She started I had to take it all as She wouldn't be happy if it got on the bed, well that was music to my ears.  :biggrin:

That's fucking wild!!  You the man Tel!!  I'll have to give it a crack some time.

if this thread --or this fantasy -- intrigues you, imagine it with Ant's latest discovery over on the asian postcards thread who pisses while fully hard.

any of you experienced that combination?

All the time since I started taking 5mg Apcalis daily to lower blood pressure.