Popular things you have never done in Los.

bumblebee

Many of us have been to Thailand more times than can be counted on two hands and some would expect us to have tried most of the popular activities associated with the place.  I have been going there for 13 years now but have never had a foot massage or a soapy one come to think of it.  So what about the rest of you guys? 

• Upvote 1

I've never visited a tiger sanctuary to have my pic taken with a drugged up tiger.

Floating Markets have never appealed to me, there's enough tacky stuff on sale without being overpriced just because I'm sitting on a boat.

Bridge over the River Kwai, for whatever reason has never really appealed to me.

There are a couple of things I would like to do however.

- See more of the islands. There are still a few out there that haven't been spoiled too much. 

- Visit the old cities of Sukothai or Ayuthaya.
  • Upvote 1

I'm happy I first visited Thailand as a traveller, rather than as a monger. I first arrived in the late 90's and had a big fold-out map of Thailand. I would look at all the places I wanted to see and make efforts to see them. I used to see postcards in little shops and think how beautiful or fascinating that place looks, "where is it?" .. and try and include it in my travels.

I was lucky enough to spend around 9 months within Thailand during my round-the-world trip in '98 '99 and so the need for numerous visa runs gave me an excuse to try so many borders and what was in-between. 

Despite seeing so much of Thailand's mainland and islands one noticeable island I've never set foot on is Koh Chang and it's not too far away from me now. But somewhere else I'm very conscious of not seeing, which Kendo said too, is Sukhothai and Ayuthaya.

The problem is, for several years already, I feel I've lost the urge to go through the rigmarole of travelling unless it is essential to do so. I admit, I have become lazy. Which is why I'm happy to have seen so much before that laziness set in, plus I'm almost 20 years older than when I first visited.

Somewhere else local to me I've never been to is the Sanctuary of Truth, but I'm not paying B500 per person  :biggrin:

Bridge over the River Kwai, for whatever reason has never really appealed to me.

Kendo i can highly recommend  Kanchanaburi and it's not just  the Bridge, there are so many things  to see there.

I was a bit apprehensive going there but was never bored for one moment. Stayed for 3 nights at my lb's  house and it was go go go every day travelling around taking in the various attractions.

Cheers DK

P.S. I cannot believe, in all my years travelling to Pattaya i have never been to Koh Larn either BB.

P.S. I cannot believe, in all my years travelling to Pattaya i have never been to Koh Larn either BB.

Thats the only place i do regularly ....and always with LBs...But you got to  be careful ...U'll never know what may be lurking under the water... :confused0089:

post-103-0-60630200-1430137051_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-09024500-1430137072_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-19839200-1430137094_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

Kendo i can highly recommend  Kanchanaburi and it's not just  the Bridge, there are so many things  to see there.

Loved my trip to Kanchanaburi in 2001 (pre-ladyboy era :biggrin: ),  the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I crossed the bridge...maybe that had something to do with knowing that my Grandfather was in Burma during WW2, 

being on a speeding long-boat on the river was awesome and I keep promising myself a return visit

Ive been to a few Islands including Phuket, Samui, Phi Phi, James Bond Island and Koh Larn, done the Temples and floating Market in Bangkok along with the ruins of Ayuthaya 

Also visited Hua Hin, Ubon Ratchathani, Lampang, Chang Mai, Chang Rai, Golden Triangle and Mae Sai, 

Mae Sai was a day trip from Chang Rai and I was gutted that I did bring my passport with me because I could have crossed the border into what is now known as Myanmar, had fun crossing over to Laos on a little boat from the Golden Triangle though to buy some ciggies and souvenirs

Not a lot left I would like to do in Thailand to be honest, maybe an overnight train to somewhere would be of interest

in fact on my last 5 night trip to Pattaya back in November I stayed in for two of those nights..... WTF  :huh:

I still have a long list of places to see and things to do in Thailand.  I've been going there for almost 8 years now and only scratched the surface. Since getting bogged down in the trenches of Pattaya, I've only ever made it to Bangkok and Phuket.

My first trip I was there mainly as a tourist and squeezed as much into a week as I could.  Then I found Pattaya and it was downhill from there.  I really didn't want to spend my two weeks a year sightseeing when I could be balls deep in Ladyboy's instead.  About the only thing I've seen in Pattaya is the Sanctuary of Truth.

However I've recently changed my outlook.  I miss the tourist stuff.  I added a side trip to Angkor this year and it help make it one of my best trips yet.  I'll be adding in plenty of side trips and sightseeing from now on, until I can finalize my plans to spend a bit longer in the LOS.

The list of places I still want to see is much longer than the places I've been. 

• Upvote 1

The list of places I still want to see is much longer than the places I've been. 

OK... NO disrespect to BB for starting  this topic but ..only thing i can say in this subject is...

The number of the LBs I still want to shag is much longer then the places i want to see... :happy0148:   :sword:

Probably sad to say I've never done any tourist stuff except hang out at the beach in all my trips to Thailand. My first trip to Cambodia I went to the S21 prison, killing fields, Ankor Wat and Ta Prohm. But only because I went with a group of guys that wanted to do tourist stuff. I'm just an uncultured party animal. I have done the soapy (1st trip to do list) and a few threesomes. I use to travel around a lot when I first started going to SE Asia. But it seems more and more of a hassel these days.

.  I have been going there for 13 years now but have never had a foot massage or a soapy one come to think of it.  

I had a soapy massage on my second or third visit to the Kingdom back in 2002, I was strolling around Patpong early one afternoon around 2pm deliberating whether or not to have a massage, I stood outside this particular place (forget the name) thinking "shall I?, wont I?" , after a couple of minutes I thought "what the hell" got in a lift (elevator) up to the first floor as I recall and entered the Massage Parlour

I was a little sheepish and shy so ordered  a drink at the bar for a little dutch courage, there were around 20 girls sat opposite and I was asked if I would like to take any, I picked out two, they came over to the bar where we had a couple of more drinks ( I needed a little bit more dutch courage)

We went into a room, they put me in a bath, washed me, then it was onto a mat on the floor where the "soapy" massage began, it was a wonderful feeling having stunning Thai girls writhing their bodies over mine amongst the bubbles, this was followed by mutual "oral" and "full on" sex with both girls, I felt I was in heaven.

After an hour we went back to the bar and had another couple of drinks, the girls did ask me if I wanted a "repeat" performance, I did take one back to the room but told her I just wanted to give her "oral" sex for which I proceeded to do for the next 20 minutes or so, back to the bar for another drink, 

I must have been in this place about 4 hours when I asked for the bill, it came to around 3,400 baht (£50), on my way back to the Montien Hotel I had to "pinch" myself what had just happened had indeed happened, to say I was very contented would have been an understatement

Its one of the best £50's I have ever spent in my life thats for sure and I would highly recommend it for those who have never had a "soapy"  :happy0065:

Ive also had a lot of other massages but never a Foot massage, Im too ticklish regards my tootsies  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Same same..But the way D007 describing it I'm very tempted.. :character0099:

But only with ladyboys or femboys eh Billy?  :biggrin:

I've never hired a jet-ski or done the para-gliding thing.

I did both in Phuket, thankfully had no problems with jet-ski scam operators

I can just visage you para-gliding DC  :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

For all the sexual acts I've witnessed, and partaken in over here. I've never seen a ping-pong or show of that ilk.

I did that twice. The first time by myself just to see it and the second I had to take some friends. I even got to be a part of the show. I pulled an almost never ending piece of string out of a vagina and held a balloon that was burst by a pussy dart.  :biggrin:  You only need to do it once IMO.

My soapy was as duke007 explained. Having a girl, or whatever, sliding all over you is a great experience along with all the rest. But I've only done it once. It was the soapy place in Pattaya on the corner of 2nd Road and Soi 2. Think it was 1800? baht in January 2006 and included FS.     

• Upvote 1

For all the sexual acts I've witnessed, and partaken in over here. I've never seen a ping-pong or show of that ilk.

Ive seen the ping pong, darts, balloon shows etc in Patpong, they didnt do that much for me to be honest :indifferent0018: 

I did see one show with a girl wearing a strap-on fucking another girl, that did give me a "twitch" in my boxers  :biggrin: