If you saw a guy reading a ladyboy forum in public..

Stroker

he would have my spontaneous sympathy...but i hardly think this would happen in public...if you are hetero is ok...if you are gay is ok...but if you love ladyboys you are seen simply as a pervert...i hope this will change.

not easy for us and ladyboys as well.... in faranglands....

• Upvote 1

Many years ago I was staying in BKK at a hotel that had pay internet. I used the free internet at Gulliver's a few times but I was pretty carefull to sit where no one else could see the screen of my laptop. It's not like I was using the internet at La Bamba. :biggrin:

Also many years ago I was in an internet cafe in Angeles City and went to logon to my International Sex Guide (ISG) account. When the ISG home page came up it turned out a previous user of the computer had also logged into ISG and hadn't logged out. So I was logged into his account when the page came up. I sent him a PM, using his account, suggesting that he remember to log out.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It would amusing if you could spot what his forum handle was. Then assuming I had internet access too I'd send him a PM, then sit back and watch him scan the area  :happy0148:

Same as BB, failing the above I'd probably let him know he was not alone in his seedy perverted little world by making a casual reference to something, perhaps using a girl's name I'd seen him scroll past or a reference to a well known ladyboy bar.

It could be fun  :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

@Stroker

In general i will not say nothing to him , if we do make eye contact i will just smile and that will be it.....

Because depending where i am at the moment i may have a ladyboy or two sitting right beside me , lol

Greetz , Stealth