she finally did it

sustra2

i have this kind of special friend... a crossdresser in my city....a few days ago we were dicussing how beautiful she looks in women's dress...and i told her that in Thailand she could crossdress and live like a woman for 10 days 24 hours a day....she is crossdressing here just for me...and a few others i guess.( you know... )..just in private due to family and job

i told her that check inn bar in bkk has a hotel just above the bar....

and in pattaya also la Bamba has a hotel...which other places could you suggest in Pattaya? have been there only once 3 years ago

she looked enthusiastic about the idea!!! seems it's her dream living her sexuality free afar from indiscreet eyes and gossips

pics taken from me...he he

she has now also a profile on thaifriendly ( norr ) name choosen by me....from the vegetable soup knorr

• Upvote 1

When I first got to Pattaya this January, on my last trip, there was a farang TS/CD hanging out in 69 Bar most every night. Not very attractive or passable but I guess getting to do something that was not possible at home.