Nicky back on the beat...

Swedeman007

• 4 weeks later...

Those reports can be silenced, Nicky confirmed via another short but direct phone call this morning that she indeed "have cock" "no cut".

I have been looking for her since '08 but no sight of nicky at all.

Then i read she got married then i read the ultimate heart breaker report of the chop.

That was it i threw the towel in and adherd to fate, But now there's how would you say it

A One In A Million Chace After All,,,,Thank you Budha OF LB's

• Upvote 1

This is Nicky 8 odd years ago when I was fortunate to have a 'cuddle' with her

I personally liked her but once was enough as her little fella was a mere noodle and not how some of us fellas like it,  so no repeat 

post-364-0-40409400-1430402858_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

There was a bar once in Sunee called Tom Yum. Went there once with Mr. Dogg and another fine gent from Chicago. It was quite the eye opener for this little small town boy. Unfortunately it has closed and those fine young boys with their hard cocks have moved on. I preferred this type of bar/event/crowd exciter to anything we can see with GGs blowing ping-pong balls outta their pussies or having themselves fist-fucked by intoxicated good-timers . But then again it all depends..., doesn't it. :biggrin:  

Oh you fucking gotta be kidding me.

Grrrrrrrr.............

I've been trying to get with her for 8 years and she reappears on the scene 2 weeks after I returned home from what I thought was going to be my *last* trip to LOS????

I'm already scheming how to sneak half way across the world for a few days... but with my luck she'll be off the scene a couple days before I could land.

Seriously, I have a trip to Japan in August in the works, wouldn't be too difficult to sneak a few days in LOS into the front or back of the itinerary...