Nicky back on the beat...

Swedeman007

Just got wind that Nicky is back on the beat in Pattaya.

Thought it was an April's Folls joke. So I just confirmed with Nicky herself, just now I talked with her over the phone, and yes she is indeed back working in Pattaya.

She mentioned working in a bar tonight off of Soi 8, across from Flipper Lodge. 

So if anyone wants to cut to the front of the cue to have a shag with her, then I would suggest you show up early and get your number. You are bound to be 1st in line. 

post-1469-0-19665600-1427854668_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Always a shame when they reappear to the old profession in Pattaya following a lengthy absence.

Yes PD, it was around Songkran 2007 I recall the late Raul Miguel aka Franck initiating Nikki into the P4P scene. This then fem boy was previously working as a labourer on the building site which now stands the Pattaya Bay Resort Hotel.

• Upvote 3

Too bad DT left already.  :biggrin:

His name sprang to my mind immediately, DT did shall we say have a bit of a crush on her :biggrin: , as did Stogie Bear :rolleye0012:

I was too thinking it was an April Fool's joke when Scott (Sensations) posted about the return of Nicky last night, thanx for the confirmation Swede and no doubt she will get a lot of interest :happy0065:

I doubt if she's had the chop. If the rich Swede paid big money for her I assume he was buying the full meal real deal with accessories as advertised. Why buy a puddy pussy? Then again anything is possible and as Rx says, the mind boggles if this is indeed the case.

I doubt if she's had the chop. If the rich Swede paid big money for her I assume he was buying the full meal real deal with accessories as advertised. Why buy a puddy pussy? Then again anything is possible and as Rx says, the mind boggles if this is indeed the case.

Good for the most of us and bad news for rxp (sorry pal) is that Nicky has her package still intact :biggrin:

Last time i saw her she'd just got married to a big swedish guy,he paid a dowry for her...big -moneeee,she must have spent it all by now....3/4 yrs ago that must be now....I wonder if she's still hot!I

Ive never fancied her to be honest willie, but then I would 100% guarantee that she has never fancied me either :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

OK , I am actually in the midst of a conversation with her and just so you know she now has jet black hair ,still incredibly sexy but wanted 2500 for ST so I am out , but still a very sweet person to talk to

Oh and BTW no "superstar" attitude whatsoever

Other than the fact she wants 2500 ST. B)

• Upvote 1

Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane

Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again

Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt

Adolf builts a bonfire, Enrico plays with it

:crazy:

Ive never fancied her to be honest willie, but then I would 100% guarantee that she has never fancied me either :biggrin:

love it Duke.....

100% sure she never fancied me either....