Seduce or be seduced ?

PANIC

We all love ladyboys,we all told our stories,our trips,pics of the ones we been with,how we enjoyed the time with them,how good their GFE is or was,but i

dont remember reading what WE really prefer and like,i will give an example what i mean...and since i am the one who started this topic,i will say what i like.

I like to do the first step picking up the lb,making sure the tits are there,

and making sure that the cock is the right size (big and hard),but when we enter the room then all the seduction i did is gone and i love the lb to take control,in other words seduce me,do what ever she decides with me....in other words i love to be seduced.

WHAT about you guys? What do you like?

Rarely heard truer words spoken on one of these forums Ciobha!

I like it best when you're both going at it 50/50... Like when you were a kid on an early encounter & you just can't get each others clothes off quick enough, knocking over drinks & furniture & ending up on the deck frantically trying to kick your feet out of tangled up trousers... That sort of action!!! :girl_devil: :devil:

However, has the wise man just said, I do realise that more often than not they've worked me out & they're just playing up to my 'ideal' fantasies for me.

If I really like them I also like to switch & do the all out, total, sensual, 'luuuuv thing'... Intense, meaningful, sweetly depraved sexuality, but with me taking most of the lead... It depends on the LB really, how I feel about her or just what kind of mood I'm in?

I know I just love crawling all over the really big ones in the 'fuck me shoes' & micro mini skirts & trying to makie a real mess of them, if I can?? But it can be a different deal with the sweeter looking smaller variety. I also find that I like to be seduced in the bar, but not so much in the room.

Maybe I'm a bit of a control freak at times? Maybe my behaviour's a bit insecure? Maybe I'll make my mind up eventually? :hot: :nurse:

• Upvote 1

It seems like we chase them until they catch us. :hi:

I like that...and i fully agree...but what i want to know is " the after " they catch us...that is the idea of "seduse or being sedused".

I also know that in reality at the age we are we can only "seduce",,, them with money...now being "sedused" is something back in our mind that some people like

(like me)...its like a fantasy.

And also i understand that not everyboy has the same fantasies i have.

Lung said something which fits with my fantasy 50/50...BUT the first 50

I GIVE it to the lb and then i claim whats left...if she lets me. :spiteful:

Like this lb who lives in athens and met her last year in rhodes she never gave me a chance

post-403-072212200 1315062580.jpg

post-403-021438300 1315062599.jpg

• 9 months later...