The Russians Are Leaving! The Russians Are Coming!

Pdoggg

13 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Jomtien is certainly packed with Russians.  It seems even more than pre-Covid but I can't tell for sure because pre-Covid I was living in farang monger area and now I'm not.

As a kid we were taught that we were the good guys and the Russians downright evil.  But the Russians in Pattaya believe in family values bringing their wives and kids along while the farang are paying for sex with people less than half their age.  There is no doubt the Russians in the Pattaya area have seized the moral high ground!  

It's difficult to convince Russians who want to covet young beautiful prostitutes to fly all the way to Asia when they have so many hot ones at at home.

Any Russian guy who wants to avoid such distractions at home..... should go to a place with less hot women selling their pussies.... like going to Pattaya

13 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Jomtien is certainly packed with Russians.  It seems even more than pre-Covid but I can't tell for sure because pre-Covid I was living in farang monger area and now I'm not.

As a kid we were taught that we were the good guys and the Russians downright evil.  But the Russians in Pattaya believe in family values bringing their wives and kids along while the farang are paying for sex with people less than half their age.  There is no doubt the Russians in the Pattaya area have seized the moral high ground!  

I am skeptical that russians have/will seize the moral high ground.  I will take your word for it, since you are witnessing it and I am not.  But i would question for how long.  You can't have communism without suppression of the people.  russians are notorious for there underground organized crime.   

14 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure we are taught the people are per-say evil, but damn sure the government is.....and they prove it routinely. 

12 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

It's difficult to convince Russians who want to covet young beautiful prostitutes to fly all the way to Asia when they have so many hot ones at at home.

Very good point.  Not sure the cost, but they got it for sure.  But your not going to see westerners/euro's, aussies  going there for it, extreme risk to your liberty.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Very good point.  Not sure the cost, but they got it for sure.  But your not going to see westerners/euro's, aussies  going there for it, extreme risk to your liberty.

Russian whores are available everywhere......especially Europe and UAE (US too)........ except for Asia where it's hard for them to compete.

i saw a lot in Switzerland UK and Italy this year.

yes totally agree @Zeppie westerners won't be going to Russia for the p4p.

Not sure Russian whores are so hot. They look like stunners, but all the ones I met feared to have sex and had a fairly cold attitude. 

"The international community" had rather extend sanctions, particularly bank sanctions to Belarus. Belarus supported the Russian army at the beginning of the war. A few months after bank transactions were frozen with Russian banks, many russian citizens went to Minsk and opened bank accounts in Belarusian banks. Russian tourists have been back since then. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Not sure Russian whores are so hot. They look like stunners, but all the ones I met feared to have sex and had a fairly cold attitude. 

"The international community" had rather extend sanctions, particularly bank sanctions to Belarus. Belarus supported the Russian army at the beginning of the war. A few months after bank transactions were frozen with Russian banks, many russian citizens went to Minsk and opened bank accounts in Belarusian banks. Russian tourists have been back since then. 

The USA, just the other day, ordered all Americans out of russia.  I personally believe euro, assuie, american, etc. are not touristing in russia, especially during time of war.  Im sure the chinese and iran and north korea, are all welcome, but who would want to....

17 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Not sure we are taught the people are per-say evil, but damn sure the government is.....and they prove it routinely. 

Just look up Bald and Bankrupts videos to get a picture of Russian life. He was not afraid to go into less desirable areas and show the real side of Russia, and many other countries as well.

One of his best was when he and his gf snuck into the huge hangar which housed the Russian version of the space shuttle. He has balls!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, outsider said:

This is definitely true. I saw a lot of Russian families or couples as opposed to the solo guys or group of guys, although I did a few groups of Russian guys.

The missus did remark a few time when we were there that there appeared to be more single guys in their 20s 30s and 40s than before.  Likely a lot of them were escaping the possible meat grinder if they had not got out of the motherland.

• Upvote 1