Average Pattaya Beer bar monthly salary

globetrotter

Their salary is dependent on the deal made with the bar and the job they do.

To get "salaried" requires for them to show up before a certain time every day and stay till closing.

Most bars can't afford to operate with salaries so the girls will get LD's and tips, bar fines and whatever the "costumer" gives them.

The LD's will be paid usually daily as the girls have to eat.

8k would be about right though most do it for less. Cashiers and Mamasans get more.

• Upvote 2

I think 6 or 8k is a tad too much of an estimate in general. The bars like Pook where they have to dance yes that is about right. But you will find a large percentage of run of the mill bars the salary can be as low as 2500 bht with the average being about 3500 Bht.

That is from my experience .

Cheers DK

• Upvote 2

Based on what I have gleaned over the years directly from bar girls I agree with donnykey. 

For example, a few months ago a girl from a popular LB bar in BKK told me that the salary is 6000 baht per month, and a LB working at small mixed bar in Pattaya told me the salary is 2000 baht a month (but that includes a room, albeit a very basic shared room with no aircon).

Any salary that our girls make can only be viewed as being a very rudimentary safety net.

• Upvote 1

If I recall correctly an lb doesn't get much from a ladydrink - something like 40 Baht. Something that is quite common for the bargirls on salary are penalties if they don't make monthly quotas for lady drinks or barfines. This will weed out the less popular lbs as the penalties can reduce the salary by 50% or so.

Of course this also leads to pressure customers for a drink, which probably gets worse near the end of the month if the quota is not reached.

• Upvote 1

Funny I actually thought it would be less that 40 for a drink, for a 120 baht drink a third of the price is definetely more than I would have expected, I have also heard that they get deducted a certain amount for being late 5 bht a minute or something like that

To get "salaried" requires for them to show up before a certain time every day and stay till closing.

Most bars can't afford to operate with salaries so the girls will get LD's and tips, bar fines and whatever the "costumer" gives them.

Good point about being tied to the bar from opening to closing Petesie.

Having happy part time non-salaried staff can be a win-win for both the barowners and the girls.

A girl who has many existing customers and the ability to get customers online is better off not to be tied to a bar from opening to closing for 100 baht a day salary.

While waiting for the phone to ring she can hang out with her friends at the bar and maybe grab a customer.

And friends in the bar can translate texts and help each other figure out where hotels are etc.

• Upvote 1

Since joining TF I find that when I meet an LB in a bar or on the street I ask if they are also on there , it always surprises me how many say they are not as it seems like a great way to get customers either as a primary or secondary (along with a job of sorts) source of income but alas I figure that some must feel much more comfortable and safer getting to "know" a customer first in a bar instead of having a random encounter with a relative stranger from TF

• Upvote 1

If a ladyboy is making a meanlingless amount per ladydrink then she won't care if she gets ladydrinks so the bar probably won't be making much money on ladydrinks.

But at least she'll be good and drunk before having to have sex with a fat and ugly falang

Maybe a dumb question but do lbs get any portion of of say 300 bht bar fine or does bar keep it all ?

Varies by bar but typically around 100 baht.

By giving the girl something there's less incentive for the girl to agree to meet the guy right outside the bar.

Also by giving the girl something it's tougher for a cashier to just pocket the barfine.

Also heard of one bar that gave their freelancers the entire barfine

I think 6 or 8k is a tad too much of an estimate in general. The bars like Pook where they have to dance yes that is about right. But you will find a large percentage of run of the mill bars the salary can be as low as 2500 bht with the average being about 3500 Bht.

That is from my experience .

Cheers DK

Let me get this right you have both worked in beer bars and danced in Go Go's ? 

Which did you prefer ? 

:party0011:  :party0011:  :party0011:

So I asked my companion from last night and she said she gets 4000 salary but must get 10 bar fines per month which she said was "easy" and sell 100 ladydrinks which she said not always so easy, she also mentioned that those were the high season quotas and that they are lowered in low season which I found interesting

So I asked my companion from last night and she said she gets 4000 salary but must get 10 bar fines per month which she said was "easy" and sell 100 ladydrinks which she said not always so easy, she also mentioned that those were the high season quotas and that they are lowered in low season which I found interesting

from what i'm hearing every season should be considered low season now -- since the russians fled and the junta took over -- and i expect any girl who can push  customers to buy her 3+ drinks a night *every* night of the month--including sundays--just to meet her quota is either one hell of a beautiful talker or the most annoying bitch on the face of the earth.