Chaos 9 Soi 4

Gutsy

My fav out of the hole gaggle of cuties is Nat (third in from the bottom right ) and now with the new air bags . 

Cant wait to see her in Feb.

Stoolpusher, also one of my favs...just recently moved from CIB back to Chaos 9...according to her, too much competition....I have always enjoyed her company....Hawk

She is a good one for sure.  I had a splendid LT with her before her bolt-ons when she worked at Paradise Club.  I'm glad she is back at Chaos 9.  Not much English, but a charming gal.

post-1488-0-37237000-1449308776_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

How cool is that .... The very sexy Nuclear is back in town and with a new hair style way cool

sort of brings the Pancake look back.

thanks gutsy

Yes I remember her from back in her days at Pinocchio's on, Patpong 2,btw haven't been in ages, anyone know if the place is still going??

Yes I remember her from back in her days at Pinocchio's on, Patpong 2,btw haven't been in ages, anyone know if the place is still going??

Pinnochios is still open for business, although they aren't open in the early afternoon like they used to be.  Now they open around 5 or 6 and had about 6 ladyboy's when I was last there.

• Upvote 1

thats a cracker there Hard1. who is she... ill be there next week

I believe that is View.  She rarely goes in from what I've heard.  Since they aren't on salary they come and go as they please.  They will often call girls when a customer comes in asking for them.  I'm a bit reluctant with that practice as I don't want the expectation of taking the girl just because she came in after a call.

View

post-1488-0-95565400-1449806382_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

She is mesmerizing. 

The small framed Mint is so passable that they often place her in line-ups with her GG co-workers and have non-ladyboy seeking customers guess which one is the ladyboy.  From what I understand they never get it right.  That may have changed since she got her bolt-ons although she went with a reasonable size that fits her small body.  

I wonder if these Chaos 9 GG's get insulted when the farangs pick them as being the ladyboy instead of Mint.

post-1488-0-53919900-1449967548_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

s although she went with a reasonable size that fits her small body.  

she must be the one in a million.. ha ha.  you only here that said every 10 years ..i think more than 75% of tit jobs are terrible

most are to big , or wonky or out or sync , non aligned nipples,. and so on......

• Upvote 1

Buoa is back from Lao and showing up nightly. She tells me she wants to put a roof on a new section of her family home in Prakse.

attachicon.gifpost-7283-0-04329200-1449990503.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-7283-0-51769800-1449990288.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-7283-0-76017700-1449990298.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-7283-0-96184300-1449989806.jpg

I met Bua hanging out on the wall on soi 4 when she had just recently arrived in Bangkok, my oh my how she has blossomed