Chaos 9 Soi 4

Gutsy

Wondered where Bua had got too, not seen her or many of the other top girls on the CIB threads lately

She collected a huzband and went back home for a couple of months. Returning to Chaos 9 was always in the plan.  The CIB girls face large LT fines if they spend more than the time it takes to get their visa run done.  I've heard that has been relaxed more since they were losing staff over that levy. 

Pinkee and Boua

post-1488-0-23463100-1436512016_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody

I'm a newbie to this site but ive viewed as a guest and have to say what a great informative site you have here had lots of fun times with LB in pattaya

I'm staying in Bangkok for 2 nights and chaos 9 ladies look will definitely give it a visit

Could anybody reccomend other LB bars in Bk

I'm staying on soi 8 sukhumvit

• Upvote 1

Hi everybody

I'm a newbie to this site but ive viewed as a guest and have to say what a great informative site you have here had lots of fun times with LB in pattaya

I'm staying in Bangkok for 2 nights and chaos 9 ladies look will definitely give it a visit

Could anybody reccomend other LB bars in Bk

I'm staying on soi 8 sukhumvit

The world is your oyster in sukhumvit . Chaos 9 , the nana lb bars charades ,temptation , cassanova etc , Check in Bar soi 7 . Try them all :)

Welcome to the forum Honky.

As mentioned above you couldn't be better located for LB action. Venture into Nana Plaza, cruise the bars and you'll quickly learn the LB turf. If in the unlikely event you do not find what you are looking for during the bars' opening opening hours, rest assured you should be fine afterwards. At closing time (02h00) there will be a gaggle of LBs at the entrance of Nana Plaza and across the street in front of the Nana Hotel. Two nights is not a long time to spend there but certainly enough time to inhale the magic in the world's centre of ladyboy heaven. 

I doubt you will be disappointed, so enjoy and please don't forget to tell us all about your experiences. 

• Upvote 1

New Ladybiy named Kainoy just started at Choas 9 pictured here with Pinkee

looks nice.. damn .. they always arrive after i leave . oh well im back Mid Oct so hope she still there...i must say the staff are friendly and nice pool table as we know

Excuse me for my ignorance but is it mixed GG and LB now as i think i see some GGs there.. in fact i think i was playing pool with one but embarrassed to ask.. usually i can tell but you cant be sure , can you ..im even ambarassed im asking this question

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the advice I forgot to say I'm not going until March 2016 as I only have 2 nights I wanted to do my homework and not waste time walking want to get straight into the action

Chaos9 looks like my kind of place will definitely be my first place to visit

I will be heading to pattaya and will visit baby boom was going to go to stringfellows but see from your forums it's closed ah well plenty more horny LB in pattaya to have fun with will send a post of my adventures and photos if I get any good ones (naked of course)

• Upvote 1

Hi

Stoolpusher I only really passed through Bangkok on my way to pattaya

I've got 2 nights before I go to Chang for a few days then on to pattaya tought I might give it a look for 2 nights see what it's like

I'm going to try chaos 9 my first night had A look at the photos the all look sexy u have any personal favs

• Upvote 3

No Honky I have not been to that bar for a few years and most of the girls at all the bars move around there one day gone the

next.

One honey I look for when I am in town is Ame from Check in Bar between soi 5 and 7 in the ally way. They can get a bit pushy

for drinks but worth a look.  

• Upvote 1

no problem im a big lad can take care of my self

hope to do a bit of pushing my self mainly from behind

will have a look in for ame  see if I can see her

what is she like  has she breasts and a nice cock and can she get hard and cum 

had a look on check in review on here but photos wont load up

if u have a photo it would be much appreciated

thanks

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stopped by Chaos 9 earlier this month.  Patty the former Guess Bar was back on the scene.  Sadly Patty she didn't last long as she had a fight with Nana (Lao) and the owner Kanjana has a no tolerance to fighting rule so they were both gone.

post-1488-0-30698300-1445333166_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-79745600-1445333179_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-82086100-1445333419_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-77179000-1445333423_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1