Chaos 9 Soi 4

Gutsy

Chaos 9 has moved from their Soi 4 location to Queens Park Plaza on Soi 22.  The pop up location in Queens Park Plaza is temporary until the renovation of that section of Rajah Complex is done.  They plan on moving back in February when the reno's are done.  The Ladyboy's will return to the Soi 4 location while the GG's will remain at the new location.  Essentially Kanjana the owner will have two bars then.  The new bar is called Bundy's Var by Chaos 9 as you can see in the signage below. For those of you who don't know where Queen's Park Plaza is, simply head down Soi 22 and it will be on your right.  Several beer bars are located in the complex and a few have a ladyboy or two working at them. 

bund.jpg

bundy.jpg

bundy1.jpg

bundy3.jpg

bundy4.jpg

bundy5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, joesec60 said:

had a great night with boua and kim together, wow what a horny three hours. will be back for some more in 2017.

14 minutes ago, joesec60 said:

can anyone give me bouas facebook details please

She is loved up with a Belgian geezer.  Has worked at Chaos 9 for months now.  Even then she rarely went in to work.

IMG_3190.JPG

Note: chaos 9 new location is on Soi 22 Queens Park Plaza.  From Sukhumvit walk about 150 metres and it's on the right.  

• Upvote 1

On 14/12/2015 at 1:27 AM, Hawkeye said:

Thanks for the great pics Gutsy!  With a body and panty bulge like that she should have no problem putting that roof on and maybe another new house for her and I....Hawk

Buoa.png

wh

3 minutes ago, Gutsy said:

She is loved up with a Belgian geezer.  Has worked at Chaos 9 for months now.  Even then she rarely went in to work.

IMG_3190.JPG

Note: chaos 9 new location is on Soi 22 Queens Park Plaza.  From Sukhumvit walk about 150 metres and it's on the right.  

cheers gutsy looks like my next lusty night with boua could be sunk.

at a good ride she is very sexy lady.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Honky said:

Does anybody know if they have moved back to soi 4 yet

if not when will they return I will be in Bangkok next month 

There are a lot of factors working against a possible return to Soi 4 Rajah Complex location.  The landlords are trying to quadruple the rent as they further homogenise Nana area and lower Sukhumvit.  The project in Rajah is trying to cater to global restaurant chains who can afford the higher rents.  The only hope for the a bar or ladyboy returning to this area is if they cannot lease out the new buildings/space and lower the rents. Otherwise Chaos 9 or any bar would be working for the landlords. If International chains don't come in the money launders may.  A glum outlook and an invasion of our mongering space as Bangkok continues to change. 

Signage calling for renters.

IMG_0099.JPG

Artist rendition of what they hope the property to look like upon completion, which is surely behind schedule..A closer look at the rendition has a International food court.  Not exactly the best for a ladyboy to succeed and doubtful the landlords want any of the bars back.  Strikers has moved down Soi 4 in front of Nana Hotel.  P' Beer is gone, and Chaos 9 has moved to Soi 22 Queens Park Plaza.  Hillary Bar which was out front has probably looked for a new location to open or consolidated with their other bars.  

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

• Upvote 1

Seems like the fix is in at a high level. The sidewalk table shops are mostly gone. Soi 38 and other long time very popular street food spots are wiped out.  And surprise...they plan a big food court for an area that used to be sex central but seems to be changing, not so slowly.  Time will tell if the new tourists LIKE this.  My last trip I spend 5 days in Bkk on entry and about the same before I left. I find it a very boring place now.  It WAS a great chaotic place to explore and now it's almost like an airport with it's velvet ropes directing the flow to where they want you to go.  I used to LOVE wandering around looking for interesting trinkets, nick nacks and clothing. Mostly all gone now. 

I really think cities in Issan should step up on this. Already there is a wide and varied food scene. I basically spent my time just north of Udaon Thani or in Khon Kaen.  It'd be nice if there was even a small ladyboy/lady scene easy to find up there. Girls would have a shorter trip home, money would go to Issan folks and guys would enjoy a more laid back and friendly experience methinks. How many of you guys spend time up there?

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/9/2560 at 3:26 AM, JustSumGai said:

so this forum is dead or what? most recent page of Bangkok news starts last year.

I think Gutsy's post (Feb 21) says why there's not much input on this topic. For Bkk BMs, the action is in NEP or away from the area - Whynot for example, as far as bars are concerned. I can't see the rajah complex being as it once was; times change and life goes on, in this case, life goes on elsewhere.

I went to Chaos 9 in Queens Park a bit over two weeks ago. There was one LB, one GG, an older GG bartender and no customers. The LB didn't even follow me inside. I had a beer and played two games of pool with the GG. Maybe it was an off night? Maybe they have a lot of off nights? I called Chaos 9 a ghost town in another thread here but that is all based on only one visit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/21/2017 at 3:13 AM, Honky said:

Does anybody know if they have moved back to soi 4 yet

On 2/21/2017 at 12:49 PM, Gutsy said:

There are a lot of factors working against a possible return to Soi 4 Rajah Complex location.

Chaos 9 is back on Soi 4 but not in Rajah Complex location.   It's now located near the end of Soi 4, about an 8 minute walk from Nana Plaza, same side as Nana just before a 7/11.   It might have been here for quite awhile but I just stumbled upon it as I needed to be in Bangkok for a few nights.

It appears that they have three ladyboys working working there now and they hang outside on the rail so pthose passing by can see them.  One of them from Laos seems friendly and attractive.   So if you hate the NEP shitpits, here is a relaxed Soi 4 alternative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Chaos 9 is back on Soi 4 but not in Rajah Complex location.   It's now located near the end of Soi 4, about an 8 minute walk from Nana Plaza, same side as Nana just before a 7/11.   It might have been here for quite awhile but I just stumbled upon it as I needed to be in Bangkok for a few nights.

It appears that they have three ladyboys working working there now and they hang outside on the rail so pthose passing by can see them.  One of them from Laos seems friendly and attractive.   So if you hate the NEP shitpits, here is a relaxed Soi 4 alternative.

that far down , it must be near the cigarette factory. Is it past Royal Ivory hotel Mr. P ?

28 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

that far down , it must be near the cigarette factory. Is it past Royal Ivory hotel Mr. P ?

Chaos 9 is just after the Royal Ivory hotel and just before the 7/11. It is on the same side of Soi 4 as the Royal Ivory hotel and across from the school. Chaos 9 has been in that location for a couple of years. There are short time rooms and a terrace area upstairs. I have attached two photos to show the terrace area. The LB in the photos is Peace. I have no idea whether she is still working there.

IMG-20180704-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20180704-WA0009.jpg

• Like 3