Chaos 9 Soi 4

Gutsy

Oh my, I was in Chaos 9 night before last. The place was full hot ladyboys. Had a very hot and memorable short time session with the lovely femboy, Pai. No English, but OMG she is so sexy and eager to please. No fake boobs, just nice little hormone titties. 20-years-old. She has a nice cock that stayed hard and that she loves to have sucked. Getting a chubby just writing this.

Kind of expensive for me, since I am not really on vacation, but hoping to stay in the kingdom for a while working. 4K for everything, a beer for me, lady drink, bar fine and short time room out back.

• Upvote 1

Oh my, I was in Chaos 9 night before last. The place was full hot ladyboys. Had a very hot and memorable short time session with the lovely femboy, Pai. No English, but OMG she is so sexy and eager to please. No fake boobs, just nice little hormone titties. 20-years-old. She has a nice cock that stayed hard and that she loves to have sucked. Getting a chubby just writing this.

Kind of expensive for me, since I am not really on vacation, but hoping to stay in the kingdom for a while working. 4K for everything, a beer for me, lady drink, bar fine and short time room out back.

Yup sounds like Bkk prices all right

Which one, among these, is Pai?

post-3872-0-41827000-1433671979_thumb.jp

Yes, that's her alright. Man, was I smitten. Such a hottie.

Wish I was not on a budget right now. I'd be back every night for a long-time session with her.

I may go back for another round anyway.

The only slight downside is she does not speak a lick of English.

Wish I was not on a budget right now. I'd be back every night for a long-time session with her.

I suggest body language.

post-1488-0-60502400-1433745070_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

2 simple questions:

- Does she top?

- Does she cum?

(I am gonna take her in a few days :party0021:  :biggrin:)

Yes, she can top. Yes, she can cum, yummmmmm.

Tip: she likes having her neck and ears gently nibbled while you stroke her cock. This produces gentle moans and drops of precum from her hard little cock.

Enjoy.

Perfect! Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit when i first saw pics of Pinkee my immediate thoughts were "nah, not quite as feminine looking as i would like". But the more i see her, the more she is growing on me......she just has something about her looks that makes me very curious. Thanks for sharing Gutsy.

I must admit when i first saw pics of Pinkee my immediate thoughts were "nah, not quite as feminine looking as i would like". But the more i see her, the more she is growing on me......she just has something about her looks that makes me very curious. Thanks for sharing Gutsy.

She has a natural approach when posing. Probably if well directed she can ventur in real photo modelling.

Hair hair cut, including the hair colour, make her also standing out from the crowd.

Often dressed with those just above knee skirts or dresses, a bit of an office girl look.