Chaos 9 Soi 4

Gutsy

Thanks for that update duke007.  Fantastic to see my favorite lounge bars in BKK working together to make the BKK ladyboy scene better for us lounge lizards.  Big props to Johnny at Paradise Club for initiating this program available to forum members only.  Johnny closed Paradise Club early on Saturday so his staff and customers could attend Kanjana's birthday party.  :clapping:

Kanjana the Chaos 9 owner is a Thai GG who is working hard to earn our business.  She has made some great changes to the bar and as you have seen is quite keen to offer special promotions.  

Here are some photos of the party from Kanjana's FB page.

post-1488-0-59800200-1431341524_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-94459200-1431341526_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-04696300-1431341651_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-03000200-1431341654_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-99118700-1431341833_thumb.pn

• Upvote 3

The new VIP Cards are in! All forum members can pick up their own VIP Card which is good at all three participating bars.

10 % Discount on Drinks bill

Free Bar fine with spend of 1000 baht on Drinks.

See  Luna another newbie at Chaos 9

post-1488-0-79650700-1431610142_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-33256100-1431610145_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

WOW, I just recently joined this site for a bit of research for a trip to LOS later in the year (total novice to the LB secene) and you throw up pics like the ones above.....how long has this been going on? lol. For those who have met her, does Jah look as good in person as she does in the photos?

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum Up2me. The forum should help in answering most of your research questions so fire away. And yes Jah does look as good in person as she does in the photos.  :biggrin:

Cheers for the welcome mate, and i think your response about Jah has answered all my questions on one go  :biggrin:......but I'm sure i'll have a few more lol.

I won't hijack a thread with my silly noobie questions (i''ll put them in the appropriate place) but just wondering what you more experienced guys suggest is the more chilled place to have a drink and ease into the scene out of Chaos9 and Check In Bar? I had been considering staying down around soi 7 and visiting Check Inn Bar as all reviews i have seen suggest the LB's are a bit more laid back, but if Jah is anything to go by, maybe i should be reconsidering.

Cheers for the welcome mate, and i think your response about Jah has answered all my questions on one go  :biggrin:......but I'm sure i'll have a few more lol.

I won't hijack a thread with my silly noobie questions (i''ll put them in the appropriate place) but just wondering what you more experienced guys suggest is the more chilled place to have a drink and ease into the scene out of Chaos9 and Check In Bar? I had been considering staying down around soi 7 and visiting Check Inn Bar as all reviews i have seen suggest the LB's are a bit more laid back, but if Jah is anything to go by, maybe i should be reconsidering.

The best thing to do is give all the bars a try (e.g.. Paradise, Chaos9, Darkside Bar on Soi 33 and Check In Bar) and maybe make your nest where you feel the most comfortable and chilled if your only in Bangkok a short time

Anyways , welcome to the forum buddy and let us know how you go on  :drinks:

• Upvote 1

Good advice from Mr. Duke above. Go at it easy. Take your time, inhale, and get use to the atmosphere. Bangkok is a special place without a doubt. During my first 4 or 5 trips to LOS I only spent time there before venturing off to the great unknown of Pattaya. Once you experience Planet Pattaya life changes as you know it. It truly is unique as are other wonderful places in Thailand like Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Phuket and others.

Enjoy your first visit. There is nothing quite like the first visit hahahaha. 

Guest thobkk

I had a great time there some days ago and i had very nice experiences with Mint and Baiw  :biggrin: 

Chaos 9 is a great place to visit!

• Upvote 1